D3al Opening Opening+Giveaway

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members

D3al Chat Opening!

On April 5th D3al chat will open. It is an international chat that allows you to Sell/Buy Xats Days Powers and ID's.

We are also looking for new staff to join the chat before we open!

xat.com/D3al

On April 5th we will have a giveaway! With a few trivia questions, we will give out Blueman and Pink power!

0zCU9ld.png

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Flake said:

Why do we need ANOTHER trade chat? The creation of Deals and Tr4de was unnecessary, but this is taking it too far, surely?

Tr4de, you can sell xats for currency safely, and since resellers are growing and more and more people are actually buying from resellers, this is actually pretty convenient. Many if not all users who go on Tr4de currently go there for the resellers. In deals you can buy/sell IDs safely, an option trade does not offer. So saying these chats are unnecessary is rather ignorant. It's one thing if Trade allows you to buy/sell ids and buy/sell xats for $ and we still have Tr4de and deals, but Trade doesn't offer that. So it's only logical for someone to create chats that do offer these things. 

2 hours ago, choco said:

Only trade is the official chat. :$ The other ones are 'cheap copies'. Except loja. At least there is respect. 

On topic : Good luck with your chat.

Personally this extremely rude. If you knew the history of Loja, it was created to be a test chat for cupim. Later on did they actually start allowing people to sell/trade powers. And Loja has barley any users anymore. Calling deals/tr4de a copy is pretty funny because deals is the leading competition that Trade has, and at time it has more pools than trade does. And there were many times when Tr4de has more users than Trade as well.  So If you're going to an an "except" it should be deals. Give respect where it's supposed to be. 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Christina said:

To me this reply is disrespect.  Cambio, Ticaret, and Troca ARE official.

Cheap copies?  Remember who helped to guide that system for years. SO nothing I do or that someone else puts effort and heart  into is a cheap copy.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, however, I really don't think someone in your position should disrespect

someones thread like this.

Good luck with D3al.  I hope that the chat turns out great and most importantly you have a fun time making it and connecting with users.

9 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Tr4de, you can sell xats for currency safely, and since resellers are growing and more and more people are actually buying from resellers, this is actually pretty convenient. Many if not all users who go on Tr4de currently go there for the resellers. In deals you can buy/sell IDs safely, an option trade does not offer. So saying these chats are unnecessary is rather ignorant. It's one thing if Trade allows you to buy/sell ids and buy/sell xats for $ and we still have Tr4de and deals, but Trade doesn't offer that. So it's only logical for someone to create chats that do offer these things. 

Personally this extremely rude. If you knew the history of Loja, it was created to be a test chat for cupim. Later on did they actually start allowing people to sell/trade powers. And Loja has barley any users anymore. Calling deals/tr4de a copy is pretty funny because deals is the leading competition that Trade has, and at time it has more pools than trade does. And there were many times when Tr4de has more users than Trade as well.  So If you're going to an an "except" it should be deals. Give respect where it's supposed to be. 

Thank you guys so much!

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, choco said:

Only trade is the official chat. :$ The other ones are 'cheap copies'. Except loja. At least there is respect. 

On topic : Good luck with your chat.

Having competitors for trade deal....etc is good!

Creating groups nowadays means spending real xats on promotion and giveaways It's not easy ! only well-funded  groups last ! 

Good luck  @FrozenZuke 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Stof said:

Having competitors for trade deal....etc is good!

Creating groups nowadays means spending real xats on promotion and giveaways It's not easy ! only well-funded  groups last ! 

Good luck  @FrozenZuke 

True, Good luck @ FrozenZuke  and  d3al ^^

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

So, we need a new chat in order to offer ONE MORE THING is your logic? Why not just have one or two chats covering all options, as opposed to 293823098 chats for the purpose of one extra option?... makes no sense, sorry. Also, following your logic, what extra would THIS chat offer that the other ones wouldn't?

I don't mean to be rude, but... it just seems obvious to me - you don't need multiple chats to offer one more thing in each one, when you could just offer it all in one or two.

But, eh, to argue against myself, I don't really see why the creation of another chat would be damaging, just... unnecessary?

• Elie locked this topic