Recaptcha

SlimShady

Question

• Members

I've been through this before, I'm getting recaptcha all the time and if I do the recaptcha and click confirm to sign in to the chatbox, it comes up again and again and I can never sign in.

- I'm not using a VPN.

- I'm not a spammer.

- It just happened, I don't know why/how/when/where.

Maybe I know when.. A week or two ago.

(Better be solved by Volunteers/Admins, users can't help with it, no offense)

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Normally this problem with recaptcha usually appears when there is a connection problem, in these cases it is recommended to restart your computer and your internet modem, to be sure if your problem is caused by a connection problem, try to enter xat through another browser, if the problem persists perform the above operation. If not, see the steps below:

If recaptcha appears even without a connection problem, you may have a problem with flash caches, you should first try to delete your browser's cookies and caches and log in again, if you still have a problem, you can search by the xatech folder in the flash folder of your browser located in the local disk, and erase all the files from there "flash cache files" and log in again.

Note: Deleting the flash cache files will remove your pre-saved settings such as status, powers off and on.

Note2: Make sure that the xat you are trying to enter does not have the active protections, making all the steps described above irrelevant since it is only the protection of that particular xat.

If none of these procedures solve your problem, I suggest actually looking for a volunteer to see what can be happening to you.

I hope I have helped, Thanks.

Edited by Odin