What is your favorite TV show?

Hayley

• Advanced Members

1. Lost

2. Prison Break

3. Breaking Bad / Spartacus

4 hours ago, xatAzure said:

Dexter is great show.

If you are looking for cop/law enforcement/etc type shows, send me a message, ive seen every one on netflix basically.

Last season and its ending were terrible, could be the worst one i ever saw, otherwise the series was awesome.

• Volunteers

The X-Files.

It wasn't something I cared about up until the summer of 2015. In fact, I'd never watched any live-action TV shows before, other than the old Planet of the Apes series with my father ten years ago. I'd vaguely heard of Mulder and Scully (didn't know which one was which), and the idea of something alieny, but that was the extent of my otherworldly knowledge. This soon changed. During the sales, I took a gamble on buying the complete DVD set for my brother's birthday, but decided to keep it and watch it for myself. I wanted to believe the hype... and after just four or five episodes, I was hooked like a bear on honey. It's not a dumb show either; the amount of philosophy and humour jam-packed into each episode makes you actually feel smart while watching it. I'd spent so long looking for a TV show to call my own. The truth was out there all along... I'm just sad it took me so long to find it.

Edit: Other than episode 3, which was absolutely fantastic, I'm not sure how I feel about Season 10.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I really like Modern Family since it's easy watching. The Avatar franchise (The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra) has to be my absolute favourite though, even if the second wasn't strictly on TV. 

• Wiki Editors
20 hours ago, Junior said:

Scream Queens, American Horror Story, Steven Universe/

, Bones!!!

Henrique used to make fun of me because I was watching Bones. :(

How I met your mother is my favorite one, then House MD, Orange is the new black, Bates Motel etc.

I haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, but I have only heard good comments about it, so I guess I'll start watching it when I get some time.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Law & Order: SVU, Leverage, Psych, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Nurse Jackie, Sirens, CSI: NY,

White Collar, Life, Supernatural (seasons 1-5), The Carrie Diaries, Touch.

I think that about covers it (hmm)

On 3/5/2016 at 11:59 PM, Junior said:

Bones!!

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE. YES!