sina

Lost e-mail to xat group

Question

I lost an email chat exes with the knowledge that I am requesting a return xat.com/banat_msr

4 answers to this question

This is a scam post, his intention is to try knowing the existing group's associated email or it's password. Please report him as a scammer and thanks. I'm the current official banat_msr owner.

If you lost access to the email, an email change for a chat cannot be done, you will want to create a new chat group. Nonetheless, if you just forget your chat group password, click on ''Edit'' below the chat and enter the email associated to the chat in the Lost Password box. You will be emailed a new password generated for your chat group.

This thread has been concluded. Upon further investigation, the OP of this question is not the main owner of the chat room and therefore will not be provided with any information about the chatbox in question.

Please, read the guidelines.

Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.