2017-2018

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello, XATers, Happy new year (hug) 

FRiendly XATers. Some kinds of (sry ), thanks that I want to share with you all. 
1. Thank you to all my xat friends (I love you all)
2. Thanks for your understanding, and your support.
3. Excuse me if I was bad with you in the past, I want you all to have a great new year.
4. When I came back to xat, friends from xat received me with open arms, and very well.
5. When I know someone really loves me, (I'm talking to friends), I'm glad to come back to xat when I have more free time.

loved ones.
I do not want to add the name, because I really do not know it all, many know me, which I do not know. That makes me happy. (I love you all and wish you a happy new year). 
(hug)(hug)  (hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug) 

Questions and answers.
* Do you have anything to add? (whatever you want)
* do you have something, someone to say thank you, or to apologize? (this is the right time)
* What do you think about last year, and this year that started? 2017 - 2018.

• Award 2

• Wiki Translators
3 hours ago, Bau said:

do you have something, someone to say thank you, or to apologize? (this is the right time)

I want to thank everyone, for doing xat a more wonderful place day per day. Really, thank you!

Happy New Year and may this christmas be bright and cheerful, and may the New Year begin on a wonderful way! (hug)

• Award 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.