Help Location update please,open ticket!

Biondi

Question

• Advanced Members

Hi i need help from someone from support ticket,i can't open ticket because i don't have purchased from one year,i wanna use tickle,please someone from support to open ticket in my account,in my account was open ticket but now is empty i don't know why is empty!

my reg name is: BiondiAlbania 

id number: (233388844)

Please the team moderator forum don't close this topic if this question is not resolve from one voluneter thank you!

4 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hi there. To be able to get tickle, you must turn account authentication on. To do this, login and scroll down a bit and turn it on (view image). 

LILwk5t.png

You will then be guided to a page with a QR code. You must download the Google Authenticator app on your phone or Browser extensions on your computer. 

Image5

You can scan the barcode by pressing the “Scan a barcode” option using the Google Authenticator app. Then, you should receive a 6 digit code that you can then enter into the “Enter authenticator code” section on xat login. It is  recommended to print out the QR code or the Time-Based generated code. Ensure that you tick *Check to save token on this PC for 30 days.* If this is not ticked, it will ask for a new authentication code everytime you login to your xat account.

If you have lost your authenticator code which may be the reason you may need to open a ticket,  you should create a ticket under the help department of "Lost auth" and request your code to be reset. You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket here. Ensure your ticket subject is more than 5 words. . 

For the location update, you will need to be a paid user. If you aren't a paid user, you can simply buy xats HERE

Hope this helps. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Hi there. To be able to get tickle, you must turn account authentication on. To do this, login and scroll down a bit and turn it on (view image). 

LILwk5t.png

You will then be guided to a page with a QR code. You must download the Google Authenticator app on your phone or Browser extensions on your computer. 

Image5

You can scan the barcode by pressing the “Scan a barcode” option using the Google Authenticator app. Then, you should receive a 6 digit code that you can then enter into the “Enter authenticator code” section on xat login. It is  recommended to print out the QR code or the Time-Based generated code. Ensure that you tick *Check to save token on this PC for 30 days.* If this is not ticked, it will ask for a new authentication code everytime you login to your xat account.

If you have lost your authenticator code which may be the reason you may need to open a ticket,  you should create a ticket under the help department of "Lost auth" and request your code to be reset. You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket here. Ensure your ticket subject is more than 5 words. Thus, you should be able to open a ticket here. 

Hope this helps. 

for work i use account out of my city and i don not have Authenticator app,for this i write to volunteer to help me because their can help me,anyway thank you

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Biondi said:

for work i use account out of my city and i don not have Authenticator app,for this i write to volunteer to help me because their can help me,anyway thank you

You will need to download the Authenticator app or the browser extensions found on this page to have tickle. Volunteers cannot help you with getting tickle, they can only give you the steps to follow as I said above. 

If you already have it and  have lost your authenticator code, you must open a ticket under the "Lost auth" department. This department is free so you should have no issues. Ensure your subject is more than 5 words.

Best wishes. (: