Jump to content

Tempmem, Tempmod and Tempown Powers


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

yes i approve

too long have i not wanted to bother pcing people typing silly slash commands

TOO LONG have i wanted to SIMPLY do this

 

IS THIS NOT THE INNOVATION WE NEED AND DESERVE?

 

toodles,

your lord and savior, oj the juiceman

 

o right @Techy do this too 

Edited by oj
yeet
  • Award 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

I’m all for this update. Simply because this should already be within the same powers. For example, if you end up giving a number of hours that exceeds the default value i.e over than 24 hours, the user will receive a threshold value instead of reject an nonexistent promotion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I'm still trying to understand this thread. Do you want to allow to give moderator more than 24 hours?

 

No, it's like when you ban someone, you have the option to choose how many hours. This is what Arthur suggestion is, when you have the powers, and you click the user ''Make ....'' it will show the amount of hours you'd like to Member/mod/owner that person, instead of doing it with the bot or pcing that person and doing /m12.

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

@Arthur - In this update there is a limit for temp, or it's the same maximum 24 hours. ?
 

I believe this change must be at least 48 or 72 hours, what do you say?
For some reason, if I go on vacation for two or three days, you can give time to friends until you come back, or you use bot, or add to this Update, for me it is indiferente!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Arthur said:

I'm suggesting for Tempmem, Tempmod and Tempown powers to be added to the user interface. 

 

Example: If you have the Tempmod power, you'll be able to make a user a temporary moderator by clicking on their name/pawn, clicking the Make Moderator button, entering the amount of time in hours that you would like to promote them for and clicking the Make Moderator button, instead of typing /mHours in a private chat.

 

@Arthur Ah... Okey  ,The number of hours could also be extended as in the case of the ban

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Translators
13 hours ago, Bau said:

@Arthur - In this update there is a limit for temp, or it's the same maximum 24 hours. ?
 

I believe this change must be at least 48 or 72 hours, what do you say?
For some reason, if I go on vacation for two or three days, you can give time to friends until you come back, or you use bot, or add to this Update, for me it is indiferente!

 

27 minutes ago, Cambio said:

 

@Arthur Ah... Okey  ,The number of hours could also be extended as in the case of the ban

 

This suggestion is specifically about adding those powers to the user interface. If you would like to suggest the ability to temporarily rank users for more than 24 hours, feel free to post a new topic.

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
18 hours ago, oj said:

yes i approve

too long have i not wanted to bother pcing people typing silly slash commands

TOO LONG have i wanted to SIMPLY do this

 

IS THIS NOT THE INNOVATION WE NEED AND DESERVE?

 

toodles,

your lord and savior, oj the juiceman

 

o right @Techy do this too 

im on it already have some ideas

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.