ZODIAC2

Kvra

• Advanced Members

My idea is to build a new power of which the name would be Zodiac2, that would generate new animacoes of the signs zodiacos. Like this:

@Admin , @ANGY , @Cupim , @LaFleur .                                                                                                                                               

WF13Xt1.gif

yGanDUC.gif

Edited by Kvra
  • Award 3
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

the idea is to build the smiles "animation" like  Precious power , it gonna be nice i think !!!

yGanDUC.gif

Edited by Kvra

• Advanced Members

Hi @Kvra, the idea seems interesting to me to place the signs of the zodiac in that way, although they would look a lot and some would consider it as a '' junk power '' and that would not be good for xat:(. What I liked was the animation, because it is original and the other power does not have it.

You could think of new things that really need to do a second power! 

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Hi @Kvra, the idea seems interesting to me to place the signs of the zodiac in that way, although they would look a lot and some would consider it as a '' junk power '' and that would not be good for xat:(. What I liked was the animation, because it is original and the other power does not have it.

You could think of new things that really need to do a second power! 

Hi @ANGY . I hoop they liked , because like you say the another Zodiac power don't have animation like i show on this one , but i gonna think alse about it really new , and thank you for share whith us your opinion !

yGanDUC.gif