Jump to content
Maverick

476 FLAGHUG

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Maverick said:

New power: FLAGHUG

POWERID: 476

Price: 200 xats

Hat code: hat#hf

 

biTFFOeuRMiXXY_1FyrC2w.png

 

How the hat code looks in chat:

 

HJBb7gDVS6OTjZ9tPXz2CA.png

 

Flag animation and information:

sssl3.gif

 

Code for the flag animation: /hug flag

 

You can change the animation text by typing /hug flag messagehere

 

You can change the text color with the text message by typing /hug flag#messagehere#r.

 

Change #r to the color you desire.

 

You can also add flags to celebrate the country, example: /hug flag Hello#br - Would be the Brazil flag. 

 

If you input /hug flag Hello#us - This would be The United States flag.

 

Animation: 

sssl3.gif

 

Can you change the flag's message with color and add a country flag same time? @Maverick

Edited by Mighty1
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mighty1 said:

 

Can you change the flag's message with color and add a country flag same time? @Maverick

 

Other question, Can you change the flag's message without color and add a country flag same time or only work  separate? @Maverick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mighty1 said:

 

Other question, Can you change the flag's message without color and add a country flag same time or only work  separate? @Maverick

 

Yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then again..

 

Quote

The hug has options (like halloscroll, xmasscroll)

 

You can change the text quality with the options #none, #glow, #knock and #blur.

You can also change the way of how the text is displayed on the hug with the options #s[NUMBER] (font size), #c[NUMBER] (cycles) and #a[NUMBER] (amp).

 

Example : /hug flag testing#ff0000#glow#s10#c3#a3

 

You can find all the options on halloscroll or xmasscroll wiki.

 

 

It will works only if you don't use a flag. (Not sure about, it needs to be tested :))

 

Feel free to test the options.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xat.wiki/Flaghug is somehow up to date.

 

Do the flags such as Scotland, Redcross or Catalonia work too in the hug? e.g  /hug flag message#scotland

Edited by Sydno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sydno said:

xat.wiki/Flaghug is somehow up to date.

 

Do the flags such as Scotland, Redcross or Catalonia work too in the hug? e.g  /hug flag message#scotland

I test this and it does not work with those flags, only those that have two letters.

 

2lcnl0VwTx2G12id1GQ9WA.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I test this and it does not work with those flags, only those that have two letters.

 

That's right. It works only with flag having 2 letters. (If more letters = it returns 0 according to the code of the hug)

 

7VE3unP.png

 

So I guess, it should allow us to use the flags with 2+ letters. @Admin

 

Edited by SlOom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was this power really needed ?

And exactly how many more like this are we gonna see in future ?

 

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade Moderator

  • Like 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A huge list of suggestions from POWERS that USERS want and xat decide to invent something that will only be one more power for the powers list.

 

Since 100% of users will use it 5% (Possibly). 

 

It will be another power in oblivion.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Samuel said:

A huge list of suggestions from POWERS that USERS want and xat decide to invent something that will only be one more power for the powers list.

 

Since 100% of users will use it 5% (Possibly). 

 

It will be another power in oblivion.

 

 

Yes . Just Because users need them to complete Everypower , they buy them . 

Otherwise i dont think its Really a good power.

Its only my opinion , no offense .

 

Luckyj1993 (91720101)

Xattrade Moderator

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lcky said:

Yes . Just Because users need them to complete Everypower , they buy them . 

Otherwise i dont think its Really a good power.

Its only my opinion , no offense .

 

Luckyj1993 (91720101)

Xattrade Moderator

 

That is the point. Power is only trade thanks to the ep. (or those who want to be ep)..

 

Maybe today is WOW THE NEW POWER IS VERY COOL!!!

 

In 3 days you will not see anyone using these "hugs"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samuel said:

 

That is the point. Power is only trade thanks to the ep. (or those who want to be ep)..

 

Maybe today is WOW THE NEW POWER IS VERY COOL!!!

 

In 3 days you will not see anyone using these "hugs"

 

This power has been made according to admins thread ! (scn) And they took someone idea from this post.

 

Dont say xat is not listening to people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

33 minutes ago, SlOom said:

This power has been made according to admins thread !  And they took someone idea from this post.

 

Dont say xat is not listening to people.

 

Most users gave ideas for new smiles. The power was released with 2 smiles. 

 

In that same post i saw many spectacular suggestions that would actually turn this power in a nice power, but NO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Laming said:

7hLswGn0QL6S8xZN4J-UGw.png

 

Wiki editors ?

 

It's been fixed. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SlOom said:

 

This power has been made according to admins thread ! (scn) And they took someone idea from this post.

 

Dont say xat is not listening to people.

I dont see any similar post on forum . 

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade Moderator

Edited by lcky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, lcky said:

I dont see any similar post on forum . 

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade Moderator

Did you see the first comment here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we still already have many hug powers which users have already forget .

So the question is was there any Real need of this similar power ?

Luckyj1993 (917210101) 

Xattrade moderator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.