My 2017, Thanks for everything!

Odin

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Kumii said:

haha, Thanks for the signature pen, Need me, I'm there hug brother (hug):$

hahahah (hug)

34 minutes ago, Borbo said:

Best bff in the world! You are a very important person to me and you have always been present in the good and bad times. Thank you for being such a person, thank you for everything! I love you so much Bff ♥

My cute :$

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, DjCrazy said:

haha corrects we see each other everywhere but more in xat5 and in loja Odin(hug)

thank you for everything  (hug)

3 minutes ago, Renan said:

Tnx, bro!

As for me, we will be friends forever ;)

Always and Forever bro

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Thay said:

(hug)

My little Alerquina (hug)

1 hour ago, JoseSergioJr17 said:

@JoseSergioJr17 - What about this guy? Who barely knew me and was super helpful, didn't think twice, just helped.

Thanks for the Marking, we are there to continue helping in 2018 friend, come here (hug) <3

May 2018 be much better for us (hug)

32 minutes ago, Patricia said:

You are very special to me, I preserve our friendship for a lifetime.(hug)

Forever (hug)

29 minutes ago, xiFaahx said:

thank you so much
 (hug)

Thank you for everything (hug)

1 minute ago, Skatel said:

In the short time I know you I consider you a good friend, you know you can count on me for whatever, I hope you continue to share with us both in the forum and in xat (hug) 

I hope so, for many years ahead (hug)

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Odin said:

@SlOom - A very nice person, playful, unfortunately i ended up misunderstanding due my own mistakes, i really like him and in this post i apologize and hope that we will speak again in the future.

Everyone is doing mistakes, but the past is the past.

You are forgiven. 🧐 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sevda said:

Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate it ❤

I thank you for being such a lovely person. (hug)

1 minute ago, SlOom said:

Everyone is doing mistakes, but the past is the past.

You are forgiven. 🧐 

Thank you, this is very important to me.

A great 2018 for us. (hug)

• Advanced Members

This topic is closed, because the name Bau is not added to the list.
If you need something or want to add the name Bau to the list, please open another topic.
Thank you for reading this message, it was a joke, a happy new year for everyone.
(sman)(hippo):d(toj)(hug)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Bau said:

This topic is closed, because the name Bau is not added to the list.
If you need something or want to add the name Bau to the list, please open another topic.
Thank you for reading this message, it was a joke, a happy new year for everyone.
(sman)(hippo):d(toj)(hug)

Sorry @Bau (toj)

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you for contributing to xat this year! It's been a tough year for most of us. I do believe, though, that we can all change xat and our personal lives if we all join in as one strong family. Let's make 2018 the year when xat climbs up to a better position and grabs up some competition. Let's also make 2018 the year when our lives become better for good. Once again, thank you for your contributions. You may think that as an individual you are not strong, but the truth is that everyone's voice together makes a difference.

• Award 1

• Contributors

You, @xiFaahx and @Guinho were the best part of my year of 2017, I thank you very much, for all you did and still do for me, you held the ends when I drop them and you kept us standing and  you are and will always be my best friend , one of the most important people I've had the honor of finding in xat and want to take for life. Along with the two of you that were so important, you had other people, but they're gone and I love you for staying.

I love you so much.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Page said:

You, @xiFaahx and @Guinho were the best part of my year of 2017, I thank you very much, for all you did and still do for me, you held the ends when I drop them and you kept us standing and  you are and will always be my best friend , one of the most important people I've had the honor of finding in xat and want to take for life. Along with the two of you that were so important, you had other people, but they're gone and I love you for staying.

I love you so much.

I love you too (hug) (beat)