I want a volunteer to erase my mistakes otherwise I want my money

fantoms2001

Question

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Please remain patient and wait for a response on the ticket you opened. Hundreds of other users have the same problem as you and also waiting to be answered. You can preview this information on the wiki article ticket times.

I assure you that your ticket has not been ignored, it is still waiting to be answered. The volunteers are currently working on removing these delays across a number of reasons, these who volunteer their time to answer tickets also have other personal obligations, and delay has been decreased from 5-6 months to 1-3 months. This is a recent change, progress is being made.

While it's okay to ask why you're blocked, posting here or spam responses on your ticket will not speed up the answering process.

• Advanced Members

It's regettable to hear that you're still waiting for a reply to this issue. However, you've been answered on this exact same topic many times before. The answer hasn't changed, you need to continue waiting for a reply.

Please do not open multiple forum threads about the same issue. You'll be e-mailed whenever your ticket is replied to. You can view the approximate status of ticket departments here.

I have locked this thread and chosen the best answer. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread.

• Moderators

Hello,

I'm really sorry to see this is happening to you, unfortunately, this is happening to everyone who has a ticket in the "Account Block" department because it is delayed.

Probably there is 2 or a few more volunteers taking care of this department and they work/study. With the goal of achieving any end, you will need remain patient.

Thank you.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

To begin with, you should be a little respectful to the volunteers who work with several tickets at the same time to solve the problems.

On the other hand, unfortunately the department where you send the ticket is very delayed. You must be more patient for an answer. 

It is advisable not to give more than one answer, only delays the procedure, and even they could make the decision to delete their ticket.

Here you can see the departments with delay.

iiU-ID51TLSlyABs14xF3Q.png

Edited by Samuel
zzz