pazylove24

pazylove24

Question

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello there.

If you already send a ticket, you need to be patient. A lot of tickets are sent everyday by a lot of users and that's why some of them have delays. Specially in the department you sent your ticket. You can see the departments that have certain delays here: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

• Members
18 hours ago, pazylove24 said:

hello good afternoon I wanted to see if someone can solve a problem I have in my account I get E29 and I did the ticket but it does not work and I need to fix it please someone to help me solve it please.

18 hours ago, Samuel said:

Hello,

• Your account is locked because is another location. A ticket must be opened under Help Topic "Locked out" to solve this error.

The only solution that has this type of error is that the volunteers solve it (or that you go back to your main address). As you said, you already sent a ticket, you did well.

Now you must be patient for an answer. Unfortunately, that department is very delayed, but your response will come.

You can look at the delays of the departments here.

On the other hand, this section is for Help in Spanish. Please, next time publish in your corresponding section and with the appropriate language. General Support

hola 

perdón es que me dijeron que tenia que hacerlo en ingles por eso lo hice en ingles 

• Members

hola,

es que hice todo bien y me salio esto : 

No se puede crear un ticket. Por favor corrija los errores a continuación y vuelva a intentarlo! y lo intente muchas veces y puse bien los datos porque los tengo anotado de echo puedo meterme a mi correo y todo lo demás lo que no puedo es recuperar mi cuenta :(

• Advanced Members
58 minutes ago, pazylove24 said:

hola,

es que hice todo bien y me salio esto : 

No se puede crear un ticket. Por favor corrija los errores a continuación y vuelva a intentarlo! y lo intente muchas veces y puse bien los datos porque los tengo anotado de echo puedo meterme a mi correo y todo lo demás lo que no puedo es recuperar mi cuenta :(

Posiblemente estés colocando pocas palabras en Subject. Intenta alargando más la frase. 

En el forum puedes escribir tu ayuda en español. Ticket es lo que debe se reviso siempre en inglés. 

• Advanced Members

Hello,

• Your account is locked because is another location. A ticket must be opened under Help Topic "Locked out" to solve this error.

The only solution that has this type of error is that the volunteers solve it (or that you go back to your main address). As you said, you already sent a ticket, you did well.

Now you must be patient for an answer. Unfortunately, that department is very delayed, but your response will come.

You can look at the delays of the departments here.

On the other hand, this section is for Help in Spanish. Please, next time publish in your corresponding section and with the appropriate language. General Support

Edited by Samuel