Reopen a topic

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello Xaters, xat Family
I opened this discussion, this topic, just because I could not answer the topic that was already created because it was closed before I can answer.

I want to clarify some things that have been answered without being thought of.
Reopen this topic.
H
ere nobody can close this topic. (just me and the team of this club), we can talk openly, please without quarrel.

Comments that the world has agreed.
So true. I usually go to Cambio when I need to buy days, for this exact reason.  

Definitely needs to be changed.

On Troca, the first thing i did was that. We should be open for those who don't have days.

The registered users make sense once you need be registered to have xats to buy days

I agree, trade chats should be open to registered users. However, it depends on the main owner.

I just laughed with the comments, a user said to go to another chat to buy it and return ...

When the finesse of an official chat is to be more accessible to the user, not privatize it or deny it a service.

Rather they are keeping the right of who can participate in the room. I SUPPORT THIS SUGGESTION TO MODIFY THIS.

Comments that the world did not agree.
= 0 - but after their messages I understand they do not like the idea to probably 5/10 of them.

Comments where the world does not know what a good idea for xat. (Funny answers).
pc a mod lol
pc a mod or pc someone with days lol, someone will more than likely sell you a day
Trade was made for registered users only to keep trolls away, it would get chaotic, it was even tested for a few weeks.  And mods/owners always answer to sell you a day unless they’re afk.
It's like that for a reason. Obviously you can't trade without days, just PC a mod or any other guest without NOPC and ask to buy a day. Not that hard!!

It has always been like that and no one complained about.. except you. 

If you can't access Trade, then try to access Troca or Cambio and then come back on Trade when you have your day. Not that hard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you realize what modifying would do?  Allow unregistered, trolls, spam bots,etc in.  These people can not trade so there is no business for them there.

Any Trade mod will sell a day if pc'd and they have them available.  A minor inconvenience of a few minutes in comparison to inconveniencing the whole chat 24/7.

No one is being denied service.  @Vale can take the suggestion under advisement.

JESUS MARIA all this drama for a day???  

You can pc MODS / OWNERS / USERS / HELP CHAT/  " YOU GUYS CAN PM ME ALSO "  to get a day ,this thread wasn't even needed or maybe you wanted just attention ?? bcs I really don't understand why all this drama for nothing TRADE has been like this for years and no one did complain but you....

End of discussion. Thank you all <3

One more thing......

selling days on trade is not even our job but we want to help users and giving them the opportunity to buy a day to join trade xat,

you are the sole person responsible for your xat account so make sure to have always enough days, i /we cannot force my staff/users or anyone else to sell you days

we are not supposed too and you can also buy xats and days from xat.com direclty =)

I hope i have been clear enough, if you have any other question regarding the issue or anything else feel free to pvt msg me on forum " is always open " or pm me at help/ trade xat.

Now you have answers. (I will answer, but I do not say to which question, or who answered was wrong).
If anyone loves trade, why is he forced to go to other xat.com to buy days?
He is a person who does not speak another language, and he does not know that there is another xat, just as many of my friends did not say they were not about Troca and Loja.
A few people mentioned that unregistered people bring bots of spam and scam, and more. (but the question is, who here is talking to people without a register?) The answer is, there are people with a simple register like me and you who wants to buy a days, and what the bigger thing is that people without a continuous register can not write or see messages on xat.
Troca is Portuguese, Loja is international, trade is English, then why are not you allowed to speak English on the troca? or Portuguese on trade?
Why does an English person have to go to a Portuguese xat.com?
when a registered user is booting spam? (I know only those without the registry do this).
And it's not a days, it's 100 days a day or more, I think trade has a lot of people who support this idea.
if you are a member or register you continue to see messages and write to xat. Of course, all ranked people can.
http://prntscr.com/hsbidx   -  Here nobody said to be forced staff to sell days, if it were for everyone registered access, everyone can sell and buy anytime!
And if it's not your job to sell days, why is it written up when you come in selling days?
Yes xat is for the subscriber register for a long time, but it did not answer this question.

I do not want to upset anyone, I just want you to really think what the world loves, not how you want, but the people they want to be.
if you always ignore things that are less important or even more important, you will lose a lot of people, one of them is me.
Maybe you all do not mind to leave xat.com, but I'm sure a customer like me to leave xat.com, Admin will feel me missing on xat.com,
 and 1000/2000 $ per year from xat.com.

The final answer, there is no problem being this xat for the register, you are lazy, that's what I believe and that's what she believes part of this community.
Honestly to be with you, I have a lot to add, but as I do not use xat very often, I prefer to end here writing.
I know many of you will not accept this idea, but you know what? I do not care, I just care about xat.com.
Happy birthday XAters! XatFamily (hug) 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

GetStrip5.php?c=S_sinister_50_50_c.png Are you sure?

i know you have the power to close, remove/hide everything here. but it´s my topic, its my Club for this reason you can not (d)  :'((hippo)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.