SuperAnimate

DonQuijote

• Wiki Translators

I have a suggestion for SuperAnimate   oc4tnOQ.png

The Animate what we use now supports up 100 layers yfvOW44.jpg.

For create better gif animation, it's possible to increase the number of layers at 150-200. People who work on gif animations will know about what i'm talking. When you want to make some good gif animation but you are limited to 100 layers.

• Wiki Translators
1 minute ago, ANGY said:

Superkick, Superblastban, is this really necessary? People do not create very long animations because the essence of the animation is lost and it would seem like a movie.

You can't compare Superkick,Superblastban with this. Maybe you think like that but i make gif and come a lot of person who want to put couple picture on gif animation and can't because space is limited. Who don't like to use this powers no problem, have a lot of people who will use this.

• Wiki Translators
1 minute ago, Crow said:

It could be an update to the original power.

Similar to how (Me) power expanded the CSS space from 10240 bytes to 20240 bytes on 13 February 2017 - 1 year and 6 months after its original release.

Ok no problem, can be updete to original powers animate, only to realise this suggestion.