472 SUPERBLASTBAN

Leandro

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, SlOom said:

According to the admins and the store description, blastban is required.

So... the group will need to have enough(8) blastban powers assigned? Or animations of superblastban power will work with only 1 blastban power assigned?

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Solange said:

So... the group will need to have enough(8) blastban powers assigned? Or animations of superblastban power will work with only 1 blastban power assigned?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you need blastban assigned to your chat. Once you have that, you can assign (x) superblastban powers to unlock new animations. 

• Members
Há 4 horas, Angelo disse:

Corrija-me se eu er errado, mas acredito que você precisa de blastban atribuído ao seu bate-papo. Além disso, você pode atribuir poderes (x) superblastban para desbloquear novas animações. 

You're a moderator, you should know.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Angelo said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you need blastban assigned to your chat. Once you have that, you can assign (x) superblastban powers to unlock new animations. 

Yes, but... will it work if we have only 1 Blastban power assigned then? Will we need to assign an exact quantity of superblastban powers to unlock animations?(as we need to do with Blastban, Blaspro, etc...)

In my opinion, the information isn't clear... it should be pointed on the wiki article of the power. For example, 'You only need to assign 1 Superblastban power to your chat, then all animations will be unlocked'. Don't you think that?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Solange said:

Yes, but... will it work if we have only 1 Blastban power assigned then? Will we need to assign an exact quantity of superblastban powers to unlock animations?(as we need to do with Blastban, Blaspro, etc...)

In my opinion, the information isn't clear... it should be pointed on the wiki article of the power. For example, 'You only need to assign 1 Superblastban power to your chat, then all animations will be unlocked'. Don't you think that?

As mentioned before; the wiki is a WIP. (Work in progress.) We’ll update it as soon as we get all the information, I promise!

1 hour ago, drdrin said:

You're a moderator, you should know.

That’s not quite how it works, ;) 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

@Solange I present to you, the 95% complete wiki article!

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superblastban 

Special thanks to Adeis, Tito1, and DJCrazy for helping me capture all of the gifs and test out the new power. (They assigned powers to my chat and Adeis was my ban-dummy). Thanks to Sanic for teaching me how to cut down the size of a gif!

I'm missing one piece of information currently: With all of the blast powers, you can use the macro "$blastban=2" to set your preference on which set of animations you wanted to use. It seems as if "$superblastban=3" isn't functioning; it's either under a different name, or hasn't been created yet.

Thanks for your patience.

• Award 3

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, w1ki said:

new power have bug ,you need unassign (blastde) for new power working in xat

How does it affect superblastban ? Are you sure it's because of blastde ? And why it would be blastde and not blastpro or blastkick?

• Members
13 hours ago, SlOom said:

How does it affect superblastban ? Are you sure it's because of blastde ? And why it would be blastde and not blastpro or blastkick?

yes disable blastde on xat for working new power

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Gambler said:

This is cool and all buuuuuut are the animations random or is there a way to pick which one we want when we ban a user

As aforementioned, I believe it is random. Either there is no macro name to dictate whether or not you can choose, or the name hasn’t been found.

If you have all 8 powers assigned, it randomly cycles through all of the animations. 

If you only have 1 power assigned, it randomly cycles through the three animations you receive for having 1 power assigned.

Does that make sense?

• Members
18 minutes ago, Angelo said:

As aforementioned, I believe it is random. Either there is no macro name to dictate whether or not you can choose, or the name hasn’t been found.

If you have all 8 powers assigned, it randomly cycles through all of the animations. 

If you only have 1 power assigned, it randomly cycles through the three animations you receive for having 1 power assigned.

Does that make sense?

Crystal clear. Will it get updated so we may have the option to pick the one we want to use?

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Gambler said:

Crystal clear. Will it get updated so we may have the option to pick the one we want to use?

Unsure. You might talk to the folks at xat_test, or put in a suggestion.

Might’ve been designed this way, or might’ve just not been fully implemented.

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Unsure. You might talk to the folks at xat_test, or put in a suggestion.

Might’ve been designed this way, or might’ve just not been fully implemented.

There hasn't been any client updates since late November so no new macro sorry

• Angelo locked this topic