#Yearinreview2017 !

ANGY

• Advanced Members

Hi! Recall some moments and people this year that perhaps no longer accompany us, the new and old friends, those who left and those who remain here, all new powers, volunteers, editors ,translators, contributors, advanced members, chats, this year was incredible. This Christmas I wish the best for you and your family.

Edited by ANGY
  • Award 1
  • Cool 2

• Volunteers
  • New volunteers (Chelly, Junior, Kyle, SJBB)
  • New forum mods (Crow, Angelo)
  • Ruby/Emerald released
  • Darth Vader memes
  • Club Penguin closed
  • HTML5 preview
  • Contributors quitting
  • Volunteers leaving (Chelly, Davide, Elie, Guinho, Jayden, Junior, Life, Maverick, Nick, Rida [temporarily], Steven)
  • Mike's accusations

Am I missing anything?

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
On 12/22/2017 at 3:03 PM, Crow said:
  •  
  • Mike's accusations

Am I missing anything?

Not sure why that is worded that way?  He may of started it...but he led the community  to speak their minds and let their voices be heard.  To me the later, was more the milestone.

With contributors leaving...we don't see it worded as contributors leaving because Maverick was added.

Just an observation.  Sorry if this offends.  

• Award 3

• Contributors
On 12/22/2017 at 3:03 PM, Crow said:

Am I missing anything?

You're missing drama of the year.

First in line we have Phin who didn't go on toons and trolled two staffs, then denied it for countless hours and hours. 

Second you have the betrayal of friendships on xat. Girls > Friends. Shoutout to my long gone friend Haley. I know you're reading this post since you messaged me. (d) 

Raids that happened 24/7 on chats and people would complain about it. 

Edited by Maverick
  • Haha 1