Sign in to follow this  
Hupo

xat, wake up before its too late!!!

Dear @Admin,

Please wake up and do something. Something what is helping improving xat (No, a mobile app isn't helpful at this moment). Acording to Hypestat.com you lost 4650 unique visitators in just 150days. 18.000 unique visitators are left and if this is still going so, in 580days there will be no more unique visitators

xat was so wonderful between 2010-2015. Black friday were with very good deals. xat got potential. Why when xat was very popular a ticket from start to finish took 5 days (Not since April 2017 and still going). I had tons of friends on xat who all of them exits. As i said its not too late. There are lots of suggestions how to improve it. If you got the money you need and dont care about xat anymore, then why dont you sell xat.com ? 

I was a very regular users, but starting from 2015 xat turned a wrong way. It dont make me that happy anymore being on xat because lots of things just stay in place. The only goal what xat have is every week a new power and in my opinion got bored because even if i want to buy a limited power from store it get under 0.00004 sec out of stock (I dont even know when was my last time i bought a power from store or even saw it (Maybe 2014).

At the end dont hate me because its my opinion.

As i said there are sugestions and STILL place to make xat better again, but the magic word is WORK (And NOW not LATER)

• Sad 10
  • Meh 1

Ok so this will be my final say on the matter of issues that need to be looked at. If xat wants to ignore issues still that not my problem.

ISSUES THAT ARE PROBLEM ON xat

Tickets - xat needs volunteers that have the time and care enough to answer tickets, I think if xat had those types of volunteers tickets wouldn't be as backed up as it is. 2-3 months without a reply on a ticket just shows some of the volunteers just don't either care enough to answer tickets anymore or that some are just to busy with irl stuff and they can't be as active as they used to be. What is a key goal business need to be a success? This is basic knowledge, Great customer service is whats needed to for a company to be successful. If the customer service sucks , then the consumers will go somewhere else and find an alternative. After working years in retail I can tell you that all the businesses I have worked at made showing giving great customer service the top priority. 

Fixes - There are several bugs on xat with both HTML5 and Mobile. Also mobile and html5 are not completed,  Instead of focusing on powers all the time , The top priority should be trying to complete HTML5 xat and fix bugs on HTML5 and also complete mobile (adding trading for example) and fix issues mobile still has as well. Powers should be released maybe like every 2-3 weeks. instead of weekly , and more focus should be put into HTML5 and Mobile. I can honestly say with mobile I have had a bad experience with it constantly glitching up for me. I'm happy some issues with HTML5 were fixed but it shouldn't just stop there for now, Full attention needs to be on it and mobile. 

Edited by Kaiba
  • Like 2