REMOVE the flood limit for members+

Cupim

• Advanced Members

I VOTE NO FOR CUPIM'S SPAMS!!

SAY NOT TO SPAM!

On another totally unrelated note: It would be a good thing to see these limits lifted, or at least modifiable via gcontrol settings to either remove or change the time limit .

Good suggestion, say no to cupim's spam!

Edited by Dann
  • Award 1

• Members

I agree with the idea to differentiate between what messages are sent/not sent when it comes to the limit issue. I disagree with the idea of removing this system because of the possible abuse it could cause, leading to unnecessary spam in chat log history. It could use some revisions though, I agree!

• 1 year later...
  • Volunteers

I HAD TO BUMP THIS THREAD! (After raging because half my conversation was missed by my partner because of the ANNOYING FLOOD LIMIT!)

It's more than annoying to have half of my conversations erased... It's STRESSING. It's taking LIFE OUT OF ME.

Typing fast IS NOT A CRIME. I find it funny that it stops me from typing but it would ignore a real flood (on main chat) as people often get away with it.

http://prntscr.com/mhur83

SO PLEASE, let us altogether get xat staff's attention to once and for all fix flood limit, or get rid of it.

IF YOU ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS THAT OFTEN, PLEASE POST HERE!

PS the screen above took place while I was on ajuda as main owner - the anti flood gcontrol there is set to the highest value possible (meaning gcontrol for the flood DOES NOT WORK) 

#WeNeedAChange

#TimeForChangeIsNow

#NOMOREFLOODLIMIT

• Award 2