Auction

Amnaa

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Lunala said:

i'll explain u lil birdie. some people want ID/powers auction (4 new years eve/christmas/my birthday/admins birthday/donald trump birthday/everyones birthday and any important event). admin won't do auction like every damn holiday. the system is broken.

I could elaborate even further, but I don't wish to explain something on a reply probably nobody is going to see.

• Volunteers
37 minutes ago, Amanda said:

but I think it's too early since the last auction. 

This is correct. 

Plus, admins are not FORCED to do an auction for each event or if 3 users are asking for. 

This type of thread should not be created since it's literally admins choice if an auction should be made or not.

Edited by SlOom
typo + space
  • Award 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

Plus, admins are not FORCED to do an auction for each event or if 3 users are asking for. 

True, but in the past years a auction always happened for new year, ofc they're not forced to do anything but, what are we after all? besides customers?

It's their choice but we can give a boost.

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Stif said:

True, but in the past years a auction always happened for new year, ofc they're not forced to do anything but, what are we after all? besides customers?

All you are is a customer, all they want is your money. You're not entitled to an auction for every holiday or event throughout the year and the admins are probably busy doing important stuff.

• Award 1

• Moderators

@Cryo As i said, they used to do that. In the past year we saw that things stopped being as they used to be so, i just left a comment.

I agree they're doing important stuff such as HTML5 but, they shouldn't forget what should be their first priority, their customers opinion.

• Advanced Members

To be honest i don't think we need another auction after the one we just had for Christmas. We don't actually need an auction for every holiday (in my opinion), and why it always has to be an ID auction? what about a pauction to mix things up a little?

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Stif said:

@Cryo As i said, they used to do that. In the past year we saw that things stopped being as they used to be so, i just left a comment.

I agree they're doing important stuff such as HTML5 but, they shouldn't forget what should be their first priority, their customers opinion.

Not their first priority, their first priority is your money. If they wanted you to abuse the auction using store power prices, they would have done an auction.

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Stif said:

@Adeis Ruby did it very well and covered the need of a pauction for 1-2 years. We didn't have a auction for Christmas, the last one was for BF.

Yeah, Black Friday* got confused there. I've seen some people wanting for a pauction to be made recently, we already had too many ID auctions and i think if the next one is pauction it'll be really competitive and fun to watch. But hey, we all know it's all up to what Admin decide.

• Moderators

@Adeis True, i agree that could be fun but, as i said, ruby covered that need of a pauction for 1-2 years, they wouldn't take the risk of making the powers go more down for no reason. Last year we had a auction for new year (jan 3), another one in february (15), march (26), may (7), july (4), then only on blackfriday, i guess we had more on 2016.

We need a ID auction because it mix the ID business up a little, which is good for us, the ID resellers.

Edited by Stif
fixed typo

• Members
1 hour ago, Stif said:

34 minutes ago, Stif said:

but, they shouldn't forget what should be their first priority, their customers opinion.

13 minutes ago, Stif said:

We need a ID auction because it mix the ID business up a little, which is good for us, the ID resellers.

I agree with @Stif

3 hours ago, SlOom said:

Also not only we are 3 users that we are suggesting an auction. Here in the forum we are @Stif, @MisteR, @lcky, @UINATDUSMANIMA, @Like, @Samuel, Me and also other people who do not have an account in the forum but who are part and users of the xat, are they asking me, when will the next auction be? and I say idk.

But this we have only suggested an auction and if there is a possibility of doing it, it will be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Angelo locked this topic