Verified user

Samuel

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone,

I was looking for an idea similar to the one I will comment next and I DID NOT FIND ANY SIMILAR

My idea is to verify the users that are:

Samuel why should we verify them if there is a list with their registers?

- To avoid scams or problems with identity/other registers. For example what happened with massive copy of identity that was made to Cupim

Samuel already exists one list that verifies the identity of those users.

- My idea is to further protect those users and others from being scammed. With a check in profile

fklN0qm.png

(This is just a demonstration)

I think this can help a lot to avoid scams.

Edited by Samuel
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members

We already have the Wiki that has all of the person you mention in your post, volunteers, contributors, forum mods etc... And they already get enough attention as it is. If anyone will like to confirm who are they, they should first look at the wiki. With the problem you mention, about the ''Fake Cupim'', people can report users who claim to be volunteers or any other important part of xat with a ticket.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Adeis said:

We already have the Wiki that has all of the person you mention in your post, volunteers, contributors, forum mods etc... And they already get enough attention as it is. If anyone will like to confirm who are they, they should first look at the wiki. With the problem you mention, about the ''Fake Cupim'', people can report users who claim to be volunteers or any other important part of xat with a ticket.

The idea is to prevent scams and make users feel more comfortable in xat. Not resorting to the Wiki to verify every moment you need it.

In the same way avoid having to send an unpleasant ticket for fraud if you fall into the fraud of those users

• Members

I think is useless. 

Scammers gone off from xat because it get bored and people who are still in xat are smart enough to avoid a scam. If you came in 2012 with this idea I would totally agree, but now it's useless.  

Everything start from @Admin anyway. If they wanted they had it. 

• Advanced Members

I see that two people already responded to this suggestion, and already 1 comment was deleted or hidden.

I think they did not understand this idea.

It's simple and does not bother anyone, on the contrary it will help, everything that's done is done to help, not to make things worse here.

Before this suggestion was suggested once or twice, I do not remember who, but it does not matter, this idea is good and must exist.

So, about this idea, yes, I agree, and I want this option to exist! (does not influence anything negative, so this idea is good).
In my opinion.

• Award 1