Help me to open a ticke t( error E26 )

iloveyoy5am

Question

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

If the account is newly created, check the email associated with the account and click the activation link.

If the account is not new, a ticket will need to be created under Help Topic "Account Block". Since you're unable to login due to this error, and creating tickets while logged out has been temporarily disabled, you'll need to message a volunteer here on the forums. To do so, visit forum.xat.com/staff and message any volunteer who has their message box open. In the PM, include your registered username, identification number, and reason for needing a ticket (in this case, tell them that you have E26 and that your account is not newly created; i.e, you need an Account Block ticket.)

• Moderators

Hello,

If the account is recently created, check the e-mail associated with the account and click on the activation link. If the account is not new, you'll need open a ticket under the "Account Block" department.

As @Angelo said, opening a ticket while logged out is disabled so, you'll need a volunteer to open it for you, you can private message one of the them, which you can find here.

Remember to include:

-Username and ID;
-Reason for needing a ticket. (In this case "Account Block")

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

Edited by Stif

• Advanced Members

Hello,

It seems that you have a ticket open about this problem. Since you are in good shape to receive assistance in this matter, I will now close this topic and set a best answer.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to open a new thread.