YouTube Embedder Power

Distinct

• Advanced Members

I understand there are many ways to add a YouTube video, or invisible song on our xatspaces.

However, many users find it complicated and often have trouble putting one on their xatspace.

This power would work as (me) power. It would allow users to paste in a video URL of their song they wish to display.

The code then would embed onto their xatspace no matter their given design of the profile they have.

Instead of searching hours for users to find the code to put on their xatspace, they can just use this power to help them add whatever song or video they'd want.

Of course this power would require (me) power to function depending on the design of a certain xatspace.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Skatel said:

I think it would be better to find a tutorial on how to paste a song in your xatspace and so users do not take so long looking how to do it

Yes, but with this power it would just take a minute to put a song or video on your xatspace.

Would you rather take 10 minutes reading a tutorial on how to do it step by step, or have it done for you automatically?

You decide.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Adeis said:

It's not hard at all to embed a YouTube video in your xatspace, you just need to go on i.xat.wiki/sc and click on YouTube, then you'll see so many good options as how you can add it to your xatspace.

Yes but as I've said before, not many users know how to do this. They often go on help chats and ask how to put this on their xatspace.

This power would make it easier for any user to embed a video or song no matter if you're a new user, or veteran user.

That's just my thought.

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

Yes but as I've said before, not many users know how to do this. They often go on help chats and ask how to put this on their xatspace.

This power would make it easier for any user to embed a video or song no matter if you're a new user, or veteran user.

That's just my thought.

Not really, you can have access to this information with research, and it's not difficult. Easily, you can use Special Codes Generator. Thus, I don't think it's necessary to use a tool for same purpose, which would make it useless.

While looking at how to do this or that, that's the purpose of help chats, so they can assist users.

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Nixs said:

Not really, you can have access to this information with research, and it's not difficult. Easily, you can use Special Codes Generator. Thus, I don't think it's necessary to use a tool for same purpose, which would make it useless.

While looking at how to do this or that, that's the purpose of help chats, so they can assist users.

This is just a suggestion. I understand if you do not like it and xat will not make it. I simply suggested this for future references.

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

xat.wiki/sc should give you info on how to embed a youtube video/playlist, and other media. There also is a special code generator for xat out there.

Yes but many do not know where to paste it on their xatspace. This power would guideline them through that and do it for them.