Pomoc Official xat

DonQuijote

• Wiki Translators

The spanish popular has an official chat for help 'ayuda' , the german popular has 'helfen' and maybe in another language has other official xat for help. My suggestion is to open official xat for help for this three country Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia because this tree popular have a lot of chaters and many people don't speak english and like that come to the problem of losing account. The popularity of this tree popular is many older people who don't know how to use google translator and we all know that translator is not perfect solution. I'm just suggesting this because many people when lose their account and powers give up of xat. Thanks.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Any official help chat that stops being active for a long time can be put as discussion and be redirected to Assistance for inactivity. It's contributors decision to take this action. 

After taking into account chat events in a time-period a poll can be created, which includes options to appoint a new manager, redirect it to Assistance chat, let volunteers run it, and to take no action at all.

If there is a need to retroact this idea, requires a trustworthy manager, a responsible staff, and a probable activity prior to official status again. I'm sorry this information isn't clearer.

• Advanced Members

cxeOsgECTPOeovwkQLpgOg.png

" Get help with xat in all languages  "

A quicker solution is for that xat to find staff who speak perfectly those languages. (If they dont have them)

That way xat can avoid opening a new xat, also prevent the xat from closing again due to inactivity

I put the case of xat Arcbot: (It is also a Help xat, but in bots)

It is an INTERNATIONAL xat and we have staff who speak most of the languages. Is it necessary to open Arcbot_español or Arcbot_portuguese? I think not

• Wiki Translators

I know that existed this chat before, but in hands of person who is not proffesional and not active in xat all the time. Now is redirected in Assistance where dont exist helper for this language in the help the same. People from this tree popular is not active on forum because not understand so god english, i know that because i help many people to back account and powers. @Samuel is a little stupid to compare arc bot with all problems whats happening about account and other things. I speak perfect all this language and what is the rules to proof that and to make this tree country safe. I want that give me one name who is helper in this language ? Here people give up of xat every day more and more, and i think for yours well must to think about this.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Pomoc was redirected to Assistance in March 2017. The reason it was decided was that, regardless of the chat manager and the auto-promotion, the chat wasn't gathering enough activity and didn't have enough staff. Supposing there is a lot of people in this community, then why didn't they use Pomoc help chat before it was redirected? People already had error 55 issues in 2016-early 2017.

If you are unhappy with the help provided on Assistance and think you can better help users speaking Bosnian/Croatian, then feel free to help people on Assistance! I'm sure your efforts will be recognized. At the moment, I highly doubt Pomoc will be restored.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Samuel said:

cxeOsgECTPOeovwkQLpgOg.png

" Get help with xat in all languages  "

A quicker solution is for that xat to find staff who speak perfectly those languages. (If they dont have them)

That way xat can avoid opening a new xat, also prevent the xat from closing again due to inactivity

I put the case of xat Arcbot: (It is also a Help xat, but in bots)

It is an INTERNATIONAL xat and we have staff who speak most of the languages. Is it necessary to open Arcbot_español or Arcbot_portuguese? I think not

As indicated by samuel there is already an international help xat, xat.com/assistance

• Wiki Translators

But please you give this chat 'Pomoc' in hands who is not active and for that reason this xat is dead, that person never help to nobody. In all xat this language dont have helper a lot of people lose account. In Assistance who is helper in this language tell me please? Assistance is dead to :) Im in this popular a lot of years and i know whats happend all the time, people lossing account with everypower. This is so bad for xat but ok i see all xat is in bad hads, thanks for all better close this topic. Bye. So stupid to suggest something when 5 person decide only like want. Professionality is zero.

Edited by DonQuijote
  • Haha 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, DonQuijote said:

In Assistance who is helper in this language tell me please?

14 hours ago, Samuel said:

A quicker solution is for that xat (Assistence) to find staff who speak perfectly those languages. (If they dont have them)

u still think it's "stupid"?

Edited by Samuel
  • Award 1

• Wiki Translators

@Arthur look im not start this topic because i want disscution with you or other person from here, i dont need to be helper in pomoc or help or assistance im only suggest what is useful for all xat but ok some people dont understand me. You have your mind and think im childish and unprofessional here but please im only member here dont forget and i have wrigt to suggest what i want, like that you show how much your profesionality is bad because you only think about your position not what is better for xat and what will keep people. No problem thanks to everyone who comment and say mind :) This is the last time that i suggest something...people like Arthur is so good person for future of xat. BYE.

Edited by DonQuijote
  • No 1

• Advanced Members

I’m going to lock this thread before it escalates any further.

A friendly reminder to all that calling eachother’s behavior “stupid”, “unprofessional” or “childish” is a violation of our forum community guidelines. You can read about them here: forum.xat.com/guidelines

Thanks for the suggestion Don, we appreciate you trying to make xat a better place.

• Angelo locked this topic