BlackWidow

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys.. a power simple and with only 5 smilies!! BlackWidow!! 

N.b. = It's not like Arachnid power, it is more outlined and realistic, below with @Crow I gave an example of how it could move and some Hugs by he and me.

nKShJOu.png53WVGPQ.png nQFx29E.png Hat: BlackWIdow 3rd imagine - Smilies: BlackWidow down - BlackWidow up (all both maybe with shadow)- BlackWidow Spider web - Spider web - BlackWidow (1 paw moves)

Edited by Only

• Volunteers
6 hours ago, Only said:

Hi guys.. a power simple and with only 5 smilies!! BlackWidow!!  

Is 5 smilies a good thing? :$

Hug idea: The user could be webbed up and dragged underground into a dark nest, surrounded by dozens of hungry blackwidows and arachnids. Or the user could be trapped in a web and the blackwidow moves across, writing the message using its webbing. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Crow said:

Is 5 smilies a good thing? :$

Hug idea: The user could be webbed up and dragged underground into a dark nest, surrounded by dozens of hungry blackwidows and arachnids. Or the user could be trapped in a web and the blackwidow moves across, writing the message using its webbing. 

yes  (hippo) just 5 cuz is poisonous and bad, maybe a paw that moves, what do you say?
A ban also could be a nice idea with this hug: 1) step: see her walking without web 2) step: a users could be trapped in a web, you have good idea 
i like your hugs it can be done! do we even a pawn is bitten and becomes black?

Edited by Only

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Skatel said:

your suggestion is very similar to a power that already exists

xat.wiki/Arachnid

6 hours ago, Encrypt said:

Everyday you seem to be posting a suggestion that already exists or is similar to another power.

I like your suggestions, but you don't need to make one everyday. It's just un-needed posts and spam in my opinion.

What have of similar? 

h6xzyN1.png arachnid 53WVGPQ.jpg BlackWidow, just because I think the designer can do better means I do not have to suggest? I seem to have explained the smilies..or I have to put it all the times "is not a similar power"?

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Only said:

BlackWidow, just because I think the designer can do better means I do not have to suggest? I seem to have explained the smilies..or I have to put it all the times "is not a similar power"?

I never wrote that you should not suggest this, I just gave my point of view that your suggestion is similar to a power that already exists, the two try on the same SPIDERS so therefore are similar

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Skatel said:

I never wrote that you should not suggest this, I just gave my point of view that your suggestion is similar to a power that already exists, the two try on the same SPIDERS so therefore are similar

OK but i try to give another typo of graphic so it's not similar at my point of view!!

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Only said:

What have of similar? 

h6xzyN1.png arachnid 53WVGPQ.jpg BlackWidow, just because I think the designer can do better means I do not have to suggest? I seem to have explained the smilies..or I have to put it all the times "is not a similar power"?

I'm not saying you should not suggest new ideas. I just think you suggest too many smiley powers.

We'd like to see new suggestions of features for groups and such.

Perhaps it is also spam if you suggest new powers everyday on the forum that others have similar suggestion to.

I'm just watching out for you.

• Advanced Members
50 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

I'm not saying you should not suggest new ideas. I just think you suggest too many smiley powers.

We'd like to see new suggestions of features for groups and such.

Perhaps it is also spam if you suggest new powers everyday on the forum that others have similar suggestion to.

I'm just watching out for you.

i suggest another powers in a few min, I understand that you want to teach because you are an expert but dedicated to your life, i already have a father

Edited by Only

• Volunteers
21 hours ago, Encrypt said:

Everyday you seem to be posting a suggestion that already exists or is similar to another power.

I like your suggestions, but you don't need to make one everyday. It's just un-needed posts and spam in my opinion.

The suggestions are okay as long as they follow the Forum Guidelines and the Suggestions Guide. (If you find obvious breaches, please report them for me and Angelo to take care of). 

My advice is to provide ideas for 10 different smilies, as well as 3 limited pawns and 1 hug (with clear, thoughtful descriptions). And when you post examples from Google or individual artists, make it clear and credit them when appropriate. Nobody likes to see their work posted online without credit. 

Also, tell us why YOU think the idea is good. Show us that you care about it (and that you're not just posting ideas for the hell of it).