|Pawn| |Silver| |Chess|

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Ok guys

lemme explain how i want set this new pawn and future:   (power required silver chess)

Silver Chess  the color is little darker and silver (king - queen) 

chess-game-2427313_960_720.jpg rPc1nuS.png thumb2-chessboard-3d-metal-chess-chess-p chess-game-2427312_960_720.jpg  chess-game-2427311_960_720.jpg 

Silver CHESS Everypower :

PQ9azBg.jpg figure-di-re-e-della-regina-di-scacchi-ca pawn like a CHESS (2 options) king - queen set brillant diamond

ruby and emerald pawn chess   f62a8dbae44f1c971831e95deadf75b2.jpg    jogo-xadrez-luxo.jpg 1916f4d001ef5412e52704993a46b4aa.jpg 

046g_metal_chess_set_profile_gold_pieces  IMG_2790_600x900_02.jpg 046g_metal_chess_set_profile_silver_piec Silver, Gold ROMAN and 2 imagine

- for 42 a bronze chess set like a 6 pawns with this Silver Chess  82M_2048x.jpeg?v=1503755718 

Edited by Only

• Advanced Members

I don't think it has use as a pawn, maybe as smilies that it provides limited chess hats. You could add some smilies to your idea as board ie. players, horse, bishop, tower or other aspects to increase your idea.

There is a similar idea already suggested:

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, Nixs said:

I don't think it has use as a pawn, maybe as smilies that it provides limited chess hats. You could add some smilies to your idea as board ie. players, horse, bishop, tower or other aspects to increase your idea.

There is a similar idea already suggested:

This is Royal, my is SILVER

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Solange said:

Maybe it's a good idea. However, i don't think that we need more pawns/epic powers. Because, if they make a new pawn it would be epic and it would affect the economy of xat. And, we all know that it's already affected.

so you realize xat is a selling point and it's going badly, you do not do anything to avoid it, because what's there is too expensive, Well we all need a telephone cuz is a innovation I think some like it like the iPhone 8
;)

look only what i suggestion for make anothers powers like this ruJHQlQ.png 2ALe9sV.png

Edited by Only

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Members

Good idea, I would love to see such like chess pieces on xat pawns. It would be really cool and attractive to see silver pawns on xat. why not, this may happen in the future and maybe we can use such attractive and cool pawns. this means a new age in xat this means a great innovation

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

This has been discussed before, i think we have enough pawns as some users mentionned before, in another hand i think it's possible to have another epic ideas ( other pawns, statuses, name powers ... that have been suggested), but this will not happen to not affect the xat's economy.

• Award 1