BLACKLIST

Kvra

• Advanced Members

This is one idea to banned whith  limited time on Blacklist. @Admin

Hx2KSqC.gif

ri79DU5.gif

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

It's like you ban someone and the same way do you put hem on the blacklist , and when they come back again and they do the same , you can see they are on the black list and get more time for the new  ban . My idea it for make one blacklist to anyone who disrespect the rules of the xat.com.

ri79DU5.gif

Edited by Kvra

• Advanced Members

But my idea it's something else , like the  blacklist simbol is gonna be on the rank of banned and this what i mean. It's gonna be on blacklist . Like this:

vt6DaHf.jpg               or              79GH1ff.jpg     

ri79DU5.gif

Edited by Kvra
  • Award 2
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

I don't think it's necessary given (events) role that best fits this idea, as also quoted above. Events allows you to see the log of recent actions such as kicking and banning on a chat.

Through this, you can base your own private list and have an idea of which users commit the same rules violations and punish them accordingly; each one can create a list based on events - increase the hours of punishment in favor of it.

• Advanced Members

I liked the idea, it could work similar to YellowCard:
JgG7V0p.png
A BlackCard in pawn symbolizing that user has been having bad behaviors often.
The YellowCard is used as a form of warning and is visible to everyone in chat, the BlackCard would be visible only to me, to my personal blacklist.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Yes  this what i mean . somenthing we can easy see and check like blacklist.

t0wrsOG.gif                                                                          

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

that is my idea , but i don't know he's comeon xat.com! I like the idea but we have to wait .

t0wrsOG.gif

• Advanced Members

Yes and i hope to be come true !!!

t0wrsOG.gif

Edited by Kvra

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

How would it work, it would be like the yellow card, but to use the yellow card you have to be a moderator or owner in xat, and with the blacklist this would not be necessary, you would put the desired person on your blacklist and the power symbol only it would appear to you in the pawn of that desired user.
@Crow, @BRABO

• Moderators

Would be interesting if it could be taken as a large system, giving those signs to blacklisted users wherever they are, making users blacklisted if they are scammers, known trolls, for those who break TOS, etc... In case if it be made as a power, the power would show the sign on the blacklisted users in the chat where it's assigned, if it be made as a free feature, would show the sign anyway.

• Award 1