New set of blasts ?

Admin

• Advanced Members
Just now, Adeis said:

A couple months ago someone suggested some new blast, maybe you guys can take some ideas from them.

Nice move ! Faster than the light  :p 

I have more examples but I don't know where they are in my pc :/ 

• Advanced Members

My idea it's about one Banned name BLACKLIST, can banned whith limited time on the blascklist.

Hx2KSqC.gif

ri79DU5.gif

• Volunteers

I still favour the idea of divine punishment by vengeful Greek Gods. (If they're designed properly).

We need a new presence within the chat - something beyond bots and ranks. We need something that sparks the chat into life and reignites users' interest and curiosity. Something powerful and epic (in the truest sense of the word) that makes you go "Wow, that's pretty cool. I feel like they're watching over and protecting me." 

Cleon's designs are absolutely fantastic - don't get me wrong. But they're a bit same old. They don't inspire me, as a user. 

1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

- Santa flying with reindeers, drops pawn and it lands into jail (ban)

Santa moonlighting as a cop? GetStrip5.php?c=S_xp_18_18_c.png

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Could we have some animations when we make a member/mod/owner? Because i had two ideas:

- Santa flying with reindeers, then he drops a gift, the gift explodes and a pawn appears. Here is an example of my idea: https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=rgift

- A gift appears, it's opened and a pawn appears. Here is an example of my idea: https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=sgift

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Crow said:

I still favour the idea of divine punishment by vengeful Greek Gods. (If they're designed properly).

We need a new presence within the chat - something beyond bots and ranks. We need something that sparks the chat into life and reignites users' interest and curiosity. Something powerful and epic (in the truest sense of the word) that makes you go "Wow, that's pretty cool. I feel like they're watching over and protecting me." 

Agreed. This culture approach brings certain new aspects that point to the inspiration you've said, as a user. 

I thought if this as a whole works, the others may also ie. as freezeban when adding christmassy effects like the pawn is put in a freezer, falls or is thrown into a fishing hole; Is made a snowman and stays frozen; A thermostat appears and is set to the minimum temperature until the pawn becomes ice.