Cripps

I can not open a ticket.

Question

I tried to open a ticket so I can attempt to get my old accounts information since I forgot the login information. However, I am unable to do so. I no longer have access to the email that my other account is registered with and I do not remember the password.

4 answers to this question

If you lost access to your e-mail, then you'll need to create a ticket under the help topic of "Lost Access". Do not attempt to do this while logged out. You need to create this ticket while you're logged in. Since you can't access your current account, you'll need to use an alternate one. If you don't have an alternate account, click on NEWID to get a new ID number. From there, you can go to xat.com/register and register your new account. Once you've done this, follow the steps I provided below.

To open a ticket, close all your tabs, login to your new alternate account at xat.com/login, go to xat.com/ticket, click Open New Ticket, select the help topic of "Lost Access" , type the e-mail of your new alternate account in the e-mail box, a subject of 5+ words, and a message that's composed in English.  Please note that you do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department.  

If you still have problems opening a ticket at this point, double check that you're logged into xat. Close all tabs, and go directly to xat.com/login. Once you login, go directly to xat.com/ticket. Also ensure that your subject is FIVE or more words.  

If you're still having problems at this point, then you can message a volunteer here on the forums. To do so, visit forum.xat.com/staff and message any volunteer who has their message box open. In the PM, include your registered username, identification number, and reason for needing a ticket (in this case, tell them you need a Lost Access ticket!) 

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

You'll need a alternative account to create a ticket under the "Lost Access" department to solve your problem.

If even after that you still unable to create the ticket, you'll have to send a private message to a volunteer on the forums including the following information:
-Username and ID;
-Reason for needing a ticket. (In this case "Lost Access")
Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.