PcMusic

Cleon

• Advanced Members
xdcgqVs.png
Hello, I'm back with a new suggestion But before I explain my suggestion I need to say thank's to all xatcommunity , I really like the feedback and the suggestions !! 
Suggestion :
This is PcMusic , A user power , You can add a playlist to your private chat , The music only starts when someone send you a message in private chat
It's a playlist , i have no ideas how you gonna create the playlist but in the preview i made a little button , You can mute all pcMusics smile.gif
This powers it's not very helpfull but i see most of the people like to put music in her xat.me so why not in the pc ?

MxXlAlj.png

giphy.gif
NO SEXY CLICK frown.gif

NfbC15K.png
I accept all your suggestions about this power

Ciwlwwp.png

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sifu said:

Music on xatspace, and the YouTube app are enough for me. I do not want to see people complaining about who has the best PCMusic next. Sorry.

Why so much negativity? Can't you appreciate a suggestion without saying everyone is going to fight over it?:s

• Advanced Members
Just now, Karl said:

It's something different. If there was a way to mute them all and not have to deal with "certain" users awful music taste that'd be nice too.

Agreed here. Nice to see an original suggestion.

As long as you can mute the music via the little speaker I'd be okay with this.

• Advanced Members

Maybe like a DJ feature added with this where you can play whatever songs you want, and invite users to listen to them in the PC? Kind of like what radio chats would do, but idk if you would understand.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Sifu said:

Maybe like a DJ feature added with this where you can play whatever songs you want, and invite users to listen to them in the PC? Kind of like what radio chats would do, but idk if you would understand.

i understand your idea ;p  but is a playlist 

• Advanced Members
Just now, Mr.Guppy said:

I'd rather not have this. It doesn't seem right, having people's music come up in private chat. You don't want to listen to music when you're PC'ing someone, at least I don't.

You could have an option to turn it off via macros or a mute button. 

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Does the music 18+ still apply to PCMusic? Because some people will use songs with profanity, which could be offensive to others, as well.

This isn't a general rule, really only applies to officials and chats on promotion (who can use inappropriate material as long as it is explicitly stated on the background or other element of the chat). If you don't want to hear 18+ material, mute the music or don't PC that user.

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

I support this idea, and I expect it to be added to xat.com.
Sound good idea, but you can put a whole music, such as 2 or 3 minutes or a little bit more, as if it were some player code.
The idea is good to put a funny melody, something to scare. (toj)(goo)