2017 Christmas Chat

Sydno

• Volunteers

Yesterday's winner is @Nixs!

Today's question: What do you want to be gifted for Christmas?

Also, let me give more details about how the special winner will be selected on Christmas day!

If you've entered less than 6 times in the contest, you will be given 1 ticket for each time you entered. You entered 4 times = you have 4 tickets.

If you've entered at least 7 times in the contest, you will be given 2 tickets for each time you entered. You entered 7 times = you have 14 tickets.

The winner will be randomized. Having 10 tickets means your name will be entered 10 times!

So keep up entering and you highly increase your chances of winning the special prize ;) 

Edited by Sydno
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members

I don't enjoy doing my xmas tree anymore, it was a pleasure when I was little. My xmas tree is a natural one (I really love the smell of the natural tree), little, cute (describing myself)...red and golden globes. (maybe i'll post a picture when it's done, probably Sunday).

LUNALA (1487645044)