2017 Christmas Chat

Sydno

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Desire said:

Why? This chat is always dead and serves no purpose other than it's holiday name.

3 minutes ago, Desire said:

No, I'm just saying that xat should work on gaining it's popularity back before promoting holiday chats.

tumblr_inline_mwrz0tHgIp1rg0g8s.gif

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Desire said:

No, I'm just saying that xat should work on gaining it's popularity back before promoting holiday chats.

xat may be promoting the christmas chat, but the chat is being run with the help of Cyan, Sydno, and Lemona. All xat has to do is add it to autopromo.

Besides, don't you think celebrating the holidays is a good way to get more people online and happy while they work on improving features?

• Award 4

• Wiki Translators
On 9/12/2017 at 10:13 PM, Angelo said:

All xat has to do is add it to autopromo.

Fantastic!

Chat Christmas is fantastic to be all together in Christmas chat and I'm sure that the experience will be perfect. Get ready and stay with us!

• Award 1

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, Sydno said:

All you need is to answer the question in the comments of the chat (what is located at page 1) WITH your regname/ID. Every day, a winner will be selected and will win 500 xats!

What is your favourite Christmas movie?

Edited by Sydno
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Blacky said:

Home Alone (goo)

Blacky (691320709)

It looks like you didn't read Sydno's post.

13 hours ago, Sydno said:

All you need is to answer the question in the comments of the chat (what is located at page 1) WITH your regname/ID. Every day, a winner will be selected and will win 500 xats!

• Award 2

• Volunteers

Winner of day 1 is: @Lunala

Today's question is: When was your favourite Christmas? (what year)

Please comment on Christmas chat! You may also want to post the answer here since the comments are buggy on the chat!

EDIT: We are late on our schedule and we may ask another question in less than 24h, however you have 24h to answer after the comment was posted.

Edited by Sydno

• Volunteers

Yesterday's winner is... @Adeis!

You were more than yesterday so keep answering the questions, remember that the more you participate, the higher your chances are to win the special prize!

Today's question is:

Who do you think would be the best Santa on xat?

You can answer: on the forum, by commenting on Christmas chat first page, by sending me a forum PM, telling me the answer in a private chat and so on!