HumanDevil |man-woman|

ALE42

• Advanced Members

VCZ2Qp2.pngHDevilMAN

COMMENT WITH WHAT U THINK THE SMILIES CAN BE SET UP!!

smilies suggestion by me:

MAN - burning, coming scar light RED -  he whip with gyre of whip - stayoff fork light - fork light he remain leaning with the elbow against the wall - beefy and eyes coming lighting red +.+ cross  - hmm think - uhuh + sigh hehe + tail moves combinated - recall Symbol Divine Dante-Pyramid-Goddess-DmC-Devil-May-Cry- - burning writes 666 - the arms like calling the wings of the devil this last appears - a black shadow figure with red eyes - sleep and he dissolve the cross

WOMAN hair fire - magic blending thunder like kamehameha (tail move) -  she is back do bye bye (tail move sx - dx) - snobby  (pose) eyes red light +.+  cross - take a tail and comes from the body a hi fire - she whip fire with gyre - shoot lightingThunder fire around body with raise the hand  - give kiss and appears a demon shadow back of her - recall symbol divine - pose writes 666 blood -  a black shadow figure with red eyes - the arms like calling she makes her bigger wings grow - sleep and she dissolve the cross

Edited by Alee

• Advanced Members

I drew a man Devil, and the female, are some examples of how they can be set, 
   LrfU1kP.jpg  kDt4lEv.jpg

Smilies: hey you (pointing finger) -finger 666 - nervous stick six - rock (hands come togheter and redface) - scar burning - scar burning arms folded - Dissolved  the cross  -  light eyes wings

6SU66zE.jpg GjQzdIh.jpg    j70qbc1.jpg QZO0cU0.jpg     1sOharv.jpg 4ql8Y7w.jpg CqbaWJZ.jpg PZuzDgz.jpg

Hug included: see below by Crow.

Edited by Alee
  • Meh 1

• Volunteers

We could have a hug where the devil casts the other user into the flames of hell.

Pawns could include the devil, satanic horns (like the rabbit ears but evil), devil's pitchfork, flaming pawn, and the number 666.

• Advanced Members

I was watching the first suggestion and get ideas, I also help with some action designed by google
the design seems good to me, these hands are nice
maybe I mix a little and I create the female with hands at heart and something else
maybe expressions can help like the half-closed eye and the redface part underneath when the hands come together, I will go to better explain the functions 
I like the first hug, for the pawn is the hard part xD thx Crow!!