StatusFade

Kvra

• Advanced Members

StatusFade , this idea it's for Status and can you put fade on .  My idea it's alse like to put not kick fade but like 10 sec whith status and 10 sec whithout . ( sf1 , sf2 , sf3 , sf4 , sf5 )  @Admin .

$status=ABC#000001#000001#sf1

Qe3gcr0.gif   

gd0QCoU.gif

Edited by Kvra
  • Award 4
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

Hi @ANGY! But i mean the sf1 ,sf2 , sf3 ... it's not the size of the status but it's how long it takes to fading and back. 

gd0QCoU.gif

Edited by Kvra
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Hi @Kvra! Creative idea, but there would be a problem, remember that when you put a state your name gets smaller and when you do not have it your name is more big.

I could support if you explain how we solved that! :$

I don't think that this factor can be solved, emphasizing that space between name and status is small will stay as same. As status is going and fading will indicate that user's using status but not fully visible.

• Advanced Members

Hi @Nixs ! Thats why i think about the time you can put to fading it.

gd0QCoU.gif

• Advanced Members

I thought these types of powers were hated upon once xat decided to throw Namegrad, Namewave, and Nameflag at us. The effects are cool and all, but it completely defeats the purpose of a clean looking chatroom. Imagine having a room full of crazy namewave names, a bunch of names with smiley combos, and then a few more of people who LOVE using fading statuses. My head would go crazy. Also, the purpose of the status is to show what your status is, HENCE THE NAME. If I wanted to hide my status at any moment, I could just remove it.

• Award 1