Kermits - Indian

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi Guys From Ale!!

what I want to suggest is a kind of gradually of cuties powers, i was for suggest all in one thing (with somes baby dragons, a hairy being, a being volcano a tree fantasy green and make a power of fantasy creatures) but maybe better do so!!  example who don't Like FROGGY?? g8zNMvP.png here I found a method to make sense a this power: KingFrog! SOEMfJ2.png that can have more smilies like KingFrogRainbow, KingFrogEnigmista, KingFrogFire, KingFrogSleep etc..FqtA6Ns.png 7RurYGF.png emCBuwu.png vXc40PD.png others smilies they can come in your mind.

The second is ELEPHANT: PIGUa1z.png where it can be created a sort of cutie(power) big Eyes but Indian Like this: hO0QmSB.png IndianElephantButterfly, IndianElephantDivine, IndianElephantCloud, IndianElephantAngry, IndianElephantCute, IndianElephantExcited there are some examples for the smilies, you can comment and say what you think, suggest smilies(i like you to participate), i accept everything, hats, hugs can you help me in this suggestion!! See ya!!

Edited by Only
  • Award 2
  • Sad 2
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

This suggestion is not bad at all. Now it would be better to add a power: Representative of the royal nobility, with the divisions of each rank: king, queen, prince, etc. Now this king toad is very good.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Very good idea to add smilies to existing powers, I think it is something that should be done before continuing to take powers, many are incomplete, could include more smilies, thank you very much for the contribution and I hope you have it in mind.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 6/12/2017 at 12:30 PM, Sonic said:

This suggestion is not bad at all. Now it would be better to add a power: Representative of the royal nobility, with the divisions of each rank: king, queen, prince, etc. Now this king toad is very good.

This could be a good idea,  we can do 2 crown, King Queen  and the others without, PAPA, NAPOLEONE, HITLER, CAESAR, GANDHI, PIRATE, Pharaoh normal , IMPERIAL GUARD, THE TORERO, JESSiCA RABBIT, CHINESE GIRL CHIMONO, GIOCONDA, CLEOPATRA, ELVIS PRESLEY, POCAHONTAS .. maybe set like Kermit Human cfed5427055b0d6ef2617f47f7b3fcd1--treasu  640x360.jpg

On 6/12/2017 at 8:46 PM, Crow said:

I'd like an Indian power, with lots of Indian smilies. E.g. elephants, Taj Mahal, Bollywood dancers, garments/accessories, Indian foods. :$ With a limited turban pawn.

Rather than just elephants. 

Another good idea, it could be simpler and very nice. hair.jpg C867_SET_large.jpeg?v=1477392876 india-crown_small_1.jpg WpEBW3B.png  htphoto-mahal-indian-monument-heritage-p h1QREUA.png Tribal-Belly-Dance-3piece-Bra-Girdle-Ski main-qimg-faecc68117fa0c29f4847dd5063518

the smilies they can be type 3 moviments dancers positions (set like Aprincess), 3 elephants INDIAN big EYES (butterfly - cloud - divine) the crown indian, taj mahal, the smile indian with the braid and somes accessories smilies girl (set this too like Aprincess) and man Turban, the food we can do separate in style kawaii..

Edited by Only

• 2 weeks later...