Liqour power

• Advanced Members

Not sure if this has been suggested already in the old forum. I searched but i couldn't find even any similar  about his.

I'll be suggesting this along with few smilies. 

Smilies:

(liqiour) - a smiley with moustache and with black ribbon neck tie holding a bottle of wine.

(liqiour2) - a smiley holding a bottle of liqiour (wine/beer bottle) and drinking On it.

(drunk) - a  smiley looking so drunk

(cheers) - two smileys holding up a glass of beer cheering.

(hangover) - a smiley with hangover

(keg) - a barrel(s) of wine or beer

(bartender2) - a smiley pouring wine on the champagne glass.

(bottomsup) - two smileys hugging each other shoulder by shoulder and holding up a glass of beer 

Can add more i guess...

The power's name can always be changed.

Edited by 6
  • Award 2

• Volunteers

Great suggestion! Unsociable people (like myself) without friends in real life can now get drunk with people on Xat instead! :$ I always felt like I was missing out during my teenage years... In fact, this is even better than the real thing, because I can save money too! :d (well, depends how many xats it costs...)

As for the underage Xat users, this is as close to a drink as they'll get. Let's introduce them early! :$

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Crow said:

Great suggestion! Unsociable people (like myself) without friends in real life can now get drunk with people on Xat instead! :$ I always felt like I was missing out during my teenage years... In fact, this is even better than the real thing, because I can save money too! :d (well, depends how many xats it costs...)

As for the underage Xat users, this is as close to a drink as they'll get. Let's introduce them early! :$

Pshh who needs to buy liquor when you have koolaid and fanta (awe)

• Advanced Members

Wasn't there a "Beverages" suggestion on the old forums? Couldn't these go under that perhaps? I'd like to see it regardless, but just an idea instead of calling it after alcohol. 

Also poor Zedd negative 21 reputation points .. LMAO

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, choco said:

Well... Celebrate is "promoting" alcohol too... And some smilies from patrick, and the beer smilies. So this should not be any problem in making this power, right?

Nah, fine with me. :d Its not a problem.

• Advanced Members

Thanks for your comments guys but I just wan't to clear to you guys that this suggestion is not meant for any kinds of promoting alcohol, if it is then the suggested smilies could have been suggested like different kinds of single bottled/cup smiley like (champagneback) or like the (b) default smiley.

The thought of this suggestion was i just thought that seeing and having smilies like ''(celebrate), (beer2), (irishbeer), (drinks), partickbeer) and the pawn (hat#hb) from Patrick power, (bartender), (champagneback), (toast), and (b) default smiley, then why don't we have a similar smilies in just one power. This alone suggestion can be use in use party/celebration combos also.

The power's name can always be changed but  the smilies it would be really nice it this were to be considered. 

• Advanced Members
On 3/29/2016 at 6:28 PM, Crow said:

On 3/29/2016 at 6:43 PM, Harrison said:

I'm all for this, but I am not sure if admins will allow this as xat is technically 14+.

On 3/29/2016 at 9:15 PM, LaFleur said:

Kinda promoting alcohol, isnt it. :)

It's unavoidable, and that some of you might thinking that this suggestion is referring promoting alcohol but it's not. The point of this suggestion is that seeing smilies related to drinks why don't we have them in just one power. 

Probs there might no slight of chance that admins would consider this suggestion due to xat terms +14, but still i'm hoping that of those smilies would be made.

On 3/29/2016 at 9:55 PM, Mencee said:

Wasn't there a "Beverages" suggestion on the old forums? Couldn't these go under that perhaps? I'd like to see it regardless, but just an idea instead of calling it after alcohol. 

I'm not quite sure really. I have tried searching in the old forum but can't login and i couldn't find really even related to it. 

On 3/29/2016 at 9:37 PM, Zedd said:

Replay removed

Sorry Zedd but whether you support or not the suggestion could you please at least specifically comment with a sense related to the thread post. If you're gonna say Yes or No or even say Not Bad at least add tell why or you could have just hit the Like and Dislike button.

• Advanced Members
On 29.3.2016 at 9:55 PM, Mencee said:

On 29.3.2016 at 0:15 AM, 6 said:

I'm not quite sure really. I have tried searching in the old forum but can't login and i couldn't find really even related to it. 

See:

On 6.3.2016 at 0:44 AM, LaFleur said:

Powers - Smilies
- Beverages power. According to: click here

2p4XEMW.png

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, 6 said:

@LaFleur Sorry could you link me please where these smilies been suggested? Do you have a link to thread of these smilies?

Oh it was the picture i took of it. Anyway, here is the link: http://community.xat.com/forum/site-support-and-suggestions/suggestions/26223-suggest-a-smiley-power-1?p=241599#post241599

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I see. 3 of the smilies in that suggestion were a little bit similar to the smilies i suggested. Thank you.

• Volunteers

That is a good idea. Why not adding French Wine ? :$ 

After all, liqiour is an important part of culture, we just need to remind that we should not abuse of it, like preventing users from posting more than X liqiour smilies in a certain amount of time! (Or maybe not... :p )