Sign in to follow this  
Entered

Account Held.

Question

I keep getting a System Error 12 and E46 Error. When I try to change my account's name. What can I do about this? A ticket maybe?

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Your account was held due to a recent account change that you made. This is purely for security concerns and was implemented so that your account is kept safe. Your hold will end in a few days.  Because of this, you do not need to make a ticket. Wait out however long your hold is, and once it has ended, you may login and try to change your account name again.

I am now going to lock this thread. If you have a question about your current situation, feel free to send me a PM.

If you have another question, please open a new thread.

The system problem 12 means that you can't delete your account or change your name due to transfer hold.

Wait out the hold or a ticket must be created under Help Topic "Account Hold" to fix this.

Just now, Stif said:

The system problem 12 means that you can't delete your account or change your name due to transfer hold.

Wait out the hold or a ticket must be created under Help Topic "Account Hold" to fix this.

You can open your ticket HERE

Ex: SS

*NOTE. You dont need be a paid user to open a ticket there.