why does it take so long to get a account back

linette

Question

• Members

i been trying to get access to my accout and its just so frustrating to get a question every day and the same kind of question ?? 

i have provided proof every time and i still have no clear on using my account

i pm an volunteer on xat and all i got was be patience.. i think i been patience enough :(

Edited by linette
need to add more to the question

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Account Block has hundreds of tickets. Currently, only a few volunteers (who are also students/have jobs, mind you) are working on dealing with the delays. Please note that the delay has been decreased from 5-6 months to 1-3 months. Progress is being made!

I can promise you that your ticket is not being ignored. I understand this may be frustrating to hear, but you must continue to wait for a reply. Making a forum thread is a great way to get more information, but it will not speed up the process of being answered. 

• Advanced Members

Hey there,

Unfortunately, right now there has been A LOT of delays in a lot of ticket departments, like 2 months of delays, but the only thing you can do is just wait for your ticket to be answered. You are not the only one with this problem. Continue to be patient. You will be emailed whenever your ticket is replied to. 

You can check the departments with delays here: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

Edited by Adeis
fixed a typo