system error 55 and system error 26

minel

Question

• Members

I had blocked the e29 and e30 they got rid of me now I have a system error 55 and system error 26 on id volimte123 (949430950) I want to let it be removed so that I can do tranfer and trade I wrote a map not to respond to it <removed> i want damis it will remove thanks for reading

system error 55 and system error 26

3 answers to this question

• Moderators

Please read the guidelines.

12. Do not post personal information, even if it is your own information. This includes, but is not limited to, addresses, full names, email addresses, or private social media pages.

If you already have a ticket open, please remain patient, you can check response times here.

Edited by Stif

• Advanced Members

Tickets pertaining to error 55 (Account Block tickets) are currently delayed by a month or two. You can view this information here. This means that you may not receive a reply in the first week of making a ticket, as hundreds of other users have the same problem as you. In order to aid the volunteers, they ask that you remain patient in waiting for a response. Spamming volunteer's inboxes will not get you a quicker response. While opening a forum thread is a great way to get more information, it also will not help you obtain a quicker response.

Please continue to be patient. You will be emailed whenever your ticket is replied to. 

This thread is now concluded. If you have an additional question, please open a new thread.