xat NEEDS to advertise, and something else

Racingwheel

• Members

xat is on it's last legs as we all know... and xat has the perfect opportunity to start advertising on websites like Facebook or YouTube, I know xat has the potential to blow up and be one of the most popular websites on the Internet again, and I also think xat needs to add more things other than powers, like more features. Bringing stuff to the platform that makes other chats like discord likable can really attract a lot more people.

• Award 2
  • Confused 1

• Members

I agree. I believe advertising will bring in new customers and xat may even earn more money than they already make.

Of course advertising costs a lot of money, but it all depends on the amount of audience xat wants to attract. Facebook can advertise xat for as low as $3.

xat can hopefully regain a much more larger user base if they advertised.

• Advanced Members

We all know that, but how?

xat is on it's last legs as we all know... and xat has the perfect opportunity to start advertising on websites like Facebook or YouTube, I know xat has the potential to blow up and be one of the most popular websites on the Internet again, and I also think xat needs to add more things other than powers, like more features. Bringing stuff to the platform that makes other chats like discord likable can really attract a lot more people.

Your suggestion is incomplete.

* We all know that admin, trying to do everything good and beautiful, to gain respect for everyone, and no one be angry.
* We all know that admin is working hard to make it all.
* We all know how many suggestions of power exist, and few of them have been made powers.
* We all know xat has the official twitter and facebook homepage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Many of us know who works and who just talks.
* Many of us know who did a lot and who did not do anything.
* Many of us know who continues to do and who's gone.
* Many of us know who is fighting for xat and who does not.
* Many of us know who is just for profit from xat, and who loves xat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what we do not have, what is missing?!
* We do not have an official YouTube channel (because there is no one to handle this youtube channel, trustworthy, official of course).
* we do not have enough volunteers to handle tickets (we have volunteers doing a good job, but if there were more volunteers, people would not have to wait a month or a year to recover or change email or other issues).
* The price of xats should be cheaper, regardless of losing money and xats or not, resellers.
* it's good if there were more ways to buy xats, such as the phone option in Romania, Moldavia, Russia and other countries in the world.
ETC . . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in the end, everyone will be happy.
- More people will have the opportunity to buy xats, and to make xat games to call friends and so the world gathers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss many things here but it's late, and I want to sleep, good night. (hug) 

• No 1
  • Confused 1

• Members
Just now, Bau said:

We all know that, but how?

Your suggestion is incomplete.

* We all know that admin, trying to do everything good and beautiful, to gain respect for everyone, and no one be angry.
* We all know that admin is working hard to make it all.
* We all know how many suggestions of power exist, and few of them have been made powers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Many of us know who works and who just talks.
* Many of us know who did a lot and who did not do anything.
* Many of us know who continues to do and who's gone.
* Many of us know who is fighting for xat and who does not.
* Many of us know who is just for profit from xat, and who loves xat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what we do not have, what is missing?!
* We do not have an official YouTube channel (because there is no one to handle this youtube channel, trustworthy, official of course).
* we do not have enough volunteers to handle tickets (we have volunteers doing a good job, but if there were more volunteers, people would not have to wait a month or a year to recover or change email or other issues).
* The price of xats should be cheaper, regardless of losing money and xats or not, resellers.
* it's good if there were more ways to buy xats, such as the phone option in Romania, Moldavia, Russia and other countries in the world.
ETC . . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in the end, everyone will be happy.
- More people will have the opportunity to buy xats, and to make xat games to call friends and so the world gathers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss many things here but it's late, and I want to sleep, good night. (hug) 

It's not about the amount of volunteers we have. We need volunteers that are willing to be 100% devoted to answering tickets.

Hosting a website isn't cheap. That's why xat is making a lot of expensive powers.

And if xat did have a YouTube channel, what do you propose they make videos about xat?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Desire said:

It's not about the amount of volunteers we have. We need volunteers that are willing to be 100% devoted to answering tickets.

You are right for the beginning, but you are wrong, it's about the quantity and quality and the time willing volunteers to respond to tickets, so they have personal life, there may be more volunteers, because there is a huge number of users in xat who open a daily ticket.

3 minutes ago, Desire said:

Hosting a website isn't cheap. That's why xat is making a lot of expensive powers.

If it makes things work well, money will not be the problem, as it is not for me now!

4 minutes ago, Desire said:

And if xat did have a YouTube channel, what do you propose they make videos about xat?

Yes why not? , Official videos, such as register, how you buy, where you come in, make beautiful, well-edited, and eventually you can also earn money from youtube with this kind of commercials. xD
There are a lot of ideas, all they need is true and trustworthy people.

• Advanced Members

The xat must conform to the times of today or will continue to stagnate. Social networks were once confined to the computer in the home, but now they are in the palm of the hand. Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, all of them on your mobile phone offering an attractive service. I believe one of the solutions for xat.com would be an update of your app, using a modern and practical interface.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Bau said:

It would be nice if it had verified. And it also had an instagram profile to post the power preview.

6 hours ago, Desire said:

It could be useful for owners and main owners of help chats, to create video guides in their own language, for example: how to register a chat. 

And xat could also earn us, more revenue. This means that they could lower prices on the buy page.

6 hours ago, Desire said:

We need volunteers that are willing to be 100% devoted to answering tickets.

I do not think that a person can dedicate the time of his life to the tickets, also because all the commitments in real life. It is not a job, says the very word "Volunteer".

The definition of volunteer: "Volunteer is activity unpaid and intentional work for others."

• Advanced Members

I have read that it is not the function of the volunteers to answer the tickets, I think they do it because of an obligation to help and make it easier to use the user's attention.

Everything is always the fault of the volunteers, but what about the administration?
A soldier in peacetime ...

Simply, this will be forgotten as all the issues that have been published, only have a small importance at the time it starts. Then it is forgotten.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Racingwheel said:

xat what you need is to go to html5 and hire ads in google adsense, little more and would expand the community as in 2010, it is easy to simply make decisions and that contributors say so, since that is their function.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Mystic said:

yeah I actually do agree. I believe advertising will bring new users and bring xat more exposure!

I see all these people complaining about how xat needs to advertise more, but... What will make these people stay?

What will, in all honesty, keep new users around? What does xat have to offer that isn't offered by a newer, more modern platform?

Edited by Cryo
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, Cryo said:

What will make these people stay?

The same thing that keeps you here.

Anyway, read above, it is written how and what to do, besides this topic were a lot of open, and I talked about how xat can continue and be more populated. even Dann cried a similar topic about which we talked about many new things to do.

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Bau said:

The same thing that keeps you here.

What keeps me here will not keep new users, I can promise you that. I found the site interesting and cool back in 2008-2009, and the only reason I stay is because of nostalgia.

Edited by Cryo
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Cryo said:

What keeps me here will not keep new users, I can promise you that.

I'm not sure of this.
I think the world is lazy now, there are always people coming in here, people are almost using the net.
But the answer to this question I do not know. maybe you're right, maybe not!

2 hours ago, Cryo said:

I found the site interesting and cool back in 2008-2009, and the only reason I stay is because of nostalgia.

That´s true, but who loved xat, loves now and will love xat always. (L)

• Members
On 12/4/2017 at 6:05 AM, Cryo said:

I see all these people complaining about how xat needs to advertise more, but... What will make these people stay?

What will, in all honesty, keep new users around? What does xat have to offer that isn't offered by a newer, more modern platform?

New users will find new friends to make. After all, xat is a social network and that's what a social network is supposed to help you make.

xat offers new pawns, powers, and shortnames. There's loads of features a user can buy including rare old chats.

In my opinion I think that's what will keep new users around. We all have different opinions though.