Jump to content
  • 0

Recaptcha


SlimShady
 Share

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 4
  • Advanced Members

Make sure you're not using vpn/proxy to access a specific chat, although that's no problem, a weak connection would not allow you to connect properly. You can restart your internet router and verify that the problem is resolved by changing your ip-address.

 

And also if you have logged in correctly, if the 'sign in' message appeared again on the login tab 'after pressing the play button' try again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2
  • Advanced Members

You just have to login once and then it should let you sign in. The relogin is needed to update everyone's values with the new values that are generated that fixed the exploit. So just go to xat.com/login and you should be fine, otherwise clear your cache/cookies.

 

If you experience any issues during login, just let us know here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Members
1 minute ago, Nixs said:

You just have to login once and then it should let you sign in. The relogin is needed to update everyone's values with the new values that are generated that fixed the exploit. So just go to xat.com/login and you should be fine, otherwise clear your cache/cookies.

 

If you experience any issues during login, just let us know here.

I did try to relogin before and I tried it just now, it didn't work, and I cleared cache/cookies and still, didn't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Members
2 hours ago, Nixs said:

Make sure you're not using vpn/proxy to access a specific chat, although that's no problem, a weak connection would not allow you to connect properly. You can restart your internet router and verify that the problem is resolved by changing your ip-address.

 

And also if you have logged in correctly, if the 'sign in' message appeared again on the login tab 'after pressing the play button' try again.

I am not using any vpn/proxy, this thing just started outta nowhere...

2 hours ago, Crow said:

May I ask which browser you're using? 

 

Also, do you have a dynamic IP (an IP that changes over time) as opposed to a stable IP (which stays the same)?

I'm using Maxthon Cloud browser, but it started on Chrome.

I'm not using anything to change my IP, just the regular IP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Volunteers
12 minutes ago, SlimShady said:

I am not using any vpn/proxy, this thing just started outta nowhere...

I'm using Maxthon Cloud browser, but it started on Chrome.

I'm not using anything to change my IP, just the regular IP.

Maxthon shouldn't give any captcha, so that shouldn't be the reason.

 

Could you try to restart your router? After that re-login to xat and check out if you still get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Wiki Editors

Hello,

 

As others have mentioned, the conventional wisdom is to steer clear of free proxies or VPNs, as they are typically blacklisted by xat (forced CAPTCHA). Since you have stated that you are connecting from your home location, and since we have established that protection was not enabled at the chat rooms you tried connecting to, this anomaly can likely be ascribed to an erroneous flagging of your public-facing IP address.

 

Since the OP has indicated that the problem was resolved, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.