POWER "COUNTER VIEW"

JasonOficial

• Volunteers

Is there any other free widget online that counts views? (do you know any?)

We could add a new counter just like the bubble shooter game.

If you have a suggestion (for example, another site like flagcounter but with better graphics)... Then please post it here.

We will analyse your request (is the site ok and safe? is the service legit? if everything goes well, it could be added to all chats/xatspaces)

• Award 3

• Bot Service Providers
25 minutes ago, JasonOficial said:

I found this site very cool and does not have logo on the accountants. 

https://www.webcontadores.com/

Looks good,

But isnt better using https://www.freecounterstat.com/ ? since xat is english-based? It's the same website but in english xD

• Advanced Members

I like this suggestion.

It would be neat to have a little tool to add to see how many total profile views users get on their xatspace. As for seeing how many friends that the user has added, I feel that should also be a tool to add to your xatspace as a way to connect to your account to see how many users you have added as friends.

Both features should include a small code to add to the xatspace. EG: [box:viewcount:length:width] and [box:friendcount:length:width]