{UPDATE}Trade Update 2.0

Cleon

• Advanced Members

The addition of Everypower/Allpowers I personally suggested a while ago. Apparently it's would require too much work and they'd need to be updated after every release. *shrug*

• Advanced Members
Just now, Karl said:

The addition of Everypower/Allpowers I personally suggested a while ago. Apparently it's would require too much work and they'd need to be updated after every release. *shrug*

Yep but it's cool 

• Advanced Members

Many users had been suggesting for the trade update and hopefully we get to see a trade update soon or there's probably more things to focus on for now than this?

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, 6 said:

Many users had been suggesting for the trade update and hopefully we get to see a trade update soon or there's probably more things to focus on for now than this?

Idk trade needs an update

• Advanced Members

1. This would be hard to do as the number would be changing every time someone made a trade. I also don't think it's really necessary - Screenshots should be enough and if you get scammed, it's your fault. Should have looked at the trade before you accepted it.

2. Prices are constantly changing so xat would constantly need to update this, unless it connects to the fairtrade guide that bots or trade uses.

3. I don't really see a need for this.

4. We NEED this. Although, instead of adding all the powers like normal to the trade box, just put the everypower or allpower icon. (This is why I think the last suggestion is useless)

5. Yup yup. And on top of this it would be nice to have something to put several of the power at a time in the box. Say if you have 100 supporter, you don't want to be clicking the add button 100 times just to trade. 

6. Again, your fault if you tell someone your password or someone guesses it. There's also protection for this when you login.

7. A reserve warning would be good too.

8. Only being allowed to trade twice every 30 minutes would be very limiting. Also, if you want to trade with more than one power that would be hard and might create a long list. I don't really like this one. 

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, iAmy said:

1. This would be hard to do as the number would be changing every time someone made a trade. I also don't think it's really necessary - Screenshots should be enough and if you get scammed, it's your fault. Should have looked at the trade before you accepted it.

2. Prices are constantly changing so xat would constantly need to update this, unless it connects to the fairtrade guide that bots or trade uses.

3. I don't really see a need for this.

4. We NEED this. Although, instead of adding all the powers like normal to the trade box, just put the everypower or allpower icon. (This is why I think the last suggestion is useless)

5. Yup yup. And on top of this it would be nice to have something to put several of the power at a time in the box. Say if you have 100 supporter, you don't want to be clicking the add button 100 times just to trade. 

6. Again, your fault if you tell someone your password or someone guesses it. There's also protection for this when you login.

7. A reserve warning would be good too.

8. Only being allowed to trade twice every 30 minutes would be very limiting. Also, if you want to trade with more than one power that would be hard and might create a long list. I don't really like this one. 

8. Only being allowed to trade twice every 30 minutes would be very limiting. Also, if you want to trade with more than one power that would be hard and might create a long list. I don't really like this one.  it's not trade it's send a trade offer  not  normal trade 

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Cleon said:

8. Only being allowed to trade twice every 30 minutes would be very limiting. Also, if you want to trade with more than one power that would be hard and might create a long list. I don't really like this one.  it's not trade it's send a trade offer  not  normal trade 

Then what's the point of having this feature? Surely it's easier to PC them asking exactly what you want and can negotiate about it. 

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, iAmy said:

Then what's the point of having this feature? Surely it's easier to PC them asking exactly what you want and can negotiate about it. 

I prefer negotiating to the users with power's prices.

• Advanced Members
On 5/3/2016 at 0:26 AM, Cleon said:
Trade Update
Hello ,I'm back with a new suggestion wink.gif 
I have been seen trade suggestions before but they are simple , so I made this preview of my suggestion ^^ 

"http://i.imgur.com/0unVIkp.png "

0unVIkp.pngtrade2.thumb.png.37b59f79087e80331a5f7e7Screenshot_11.thumb.png.bcfec88e9bf3db6e

1- Trade n° : Every trade need a id (n°) Bc if you get scammed You only
have to give the trade n° , and the volunteers can see the trade log smile.gif 

2- price store : It's easy to be scammed when you don't know all the prices so when you need
to know the normal price of a power you need to check in store or ask a bot , So with this update , you have only to click on the power
and you get the price , the only problem is for all limited powers

3- Power counter : it's hard to buy a every power or a allpowers ... You need to count all the 366 powers so i create this table next to offers
You can see everything everypower count , all powers , group powers , epics , games , commons
And i add a little price check smile.gif

4- I made the same system in the top when you sell a everypower you need to click in every single power , So I made this buttons
everypower , allpowers , games , commons , epics ... If you don't have everypower and you lick in this button all the powers you have gonna be placed in the offer

5- search : When you have lot of powers is hard to find idk (big) in the middle of everything so you can search the power in this little box next to your powers

6- Pin : Oh no someone get my password ^^ Im gonna lost my powers if i don't get held
Your pin is like a 2° password and you need the pin to trade !!

7- Held alert : You can check next to clem name , I put a held alert smile.gif

8 - Update - You can send a trade offer to a user when you click on the power 
but you can only send 2 each 30 minutes reduce spam ! 

Questions ?

:o  Oh my God !!!  That is awesome .Really .   

To aviod  so many scamms it is good . 

Then i think same that can be .. with an number  example if you are buying an allpowers , and you open trade with some user to buy allpowers and he dont put in trade allpowers , automatically appear in the box what power he quit .  

Same in everypowers , to put in trade 378 powers is not easy , same is not easy to check 378 powers .   .. 

Yh Cleon great job , awesome , really i love it .  

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Marya11211 said:

:o  Oh my God !!!  That is awesome .Really .   

To aviod  so many scamms it is good . 

Then i think same that can be .. with an number  example if you are buying an allpowers , and you open trade with some user to buy allpowers and he dont put in trade allpowers , automatically appear in the box what power he quit .  

Same in everypowers , to put in trade 378 powers is not easy , same is not easy to check 378 powers .   .. 

Yh Cleon great job , awesome , really i love it .  

ty

• Award 1