Mike

Community Finding Solutions

2 hours ago, D3nzil said:

instead of releasing new features.

I hope you meant to say new smiley powers every week and not features. We know for sure hardly any features are released.

51 minutes ago, Pampushka1 said:

There should be another admin or 'head of charge' in rather than one because this will slow down the improvements of xat which can frustrate people and cause them leave.

There's been two admins since almost always, the thing is both admins share the one forum account. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Award 1

22 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

I hope you meant to say new smiley powers every week and not features. We know for sure hardly any features are released.

Yes I meant to say smiley powers.

1 hour ago, CarlosDesigns said:

There's been two admins since almost always, the thing is both admins share the one forum account. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, this is correct. You have the two administrators who handle the development side of the website, while the volunteers handle everything about the community and it's users.

• Award 1

As per usual, admins nowhere to be found. Good job showing your community how much you care.

Solution: Simple, leave a reply.

• Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

The thing Is. Admins really don’t care about the community anymore, they simply only care about the money they receive and creating powers, compared to 2008-2011. Administrators listened to community members. Interacted and actually responded. But now, it’s sinply money hunger.