Blastgod Power

Crow
Message added by LaFleur

This has been added with the (superblastban) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/superblastban

• Advanced Members

All of the blast[powers] have to do with an action in the chat. Promote, Demote, kick, ban.

I can't see a blast[god] power being made because you cannot "God" someone in a chat. Unless we're going to start a trend of themed blast powers (edits to all of the other blasts), in which case, I'd say; Let's do it!

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Angelo said:

All of the blast[powers] have to do with an action in the chat. Promote, Demote, kick, ban.

I can't see a blast[god] power being made because you cannot "God" someone in a chat. Unless we're going to start a trend of themed blast powers (edits to all of the other blasts), in which case, I'd say; Let's do it!

Blastbanish maybe? (hmm)

Thanks for alerting me!

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

As Angelo pointed out the convention for blast names (blast + action) I would also like to say I also like the idea of themed blast powers i.e blastgod requires blastban. 

Edited by Daniel

• Advanced Members

Interesting as creativity is an accepted way. The idea to start a trend of themed blast powers will bring news about the existing animations, also opening a range of possibilities for other similar or alternative. This could be a truly epic way to ban someone - by enacting divine punishment, agreed.

• Advanced Members

I think a blast ban type of power would  be a good idea on this.

You forgot Thor and his mighty hammer! (proud to be a viking descendant lol 8-))  Thor appearing and then blast hammering down the user's pawn! 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, 6 said:

I think a blast ban type of power would  be a good idea on this.

You forgot Thor and his mighty hammer! (proud to be a viking descendant lol 8-))  Thor appearing and then blast hammering down the user's pawn! 

If the general context is to focus on descending gods, I think thor will appear as well as Loki or those of Nordic culture. I'd like to see these too. Maybe in the future, but for now the animations center around vengeful Greek Gods smiting users into the banpool lol.

• Volunteers

Did anyone ask for fun animations of gods and other culture symbols smashing avatars and names,

destroying pawns and doing all that their mystical powers allows them to do.... 

giphy.gif

Greekblast, Norseblast, Romanblast, Chinablast...

We could also look at other popular cultures, 

for example, the Romanian and Brazilian mythologies...

A suggestion for the Romanian blast power name: (Folclorul) - means folklore 

Following the same line of thought, I'd suggest (folclore) for the Brazilian power, or (brazilblast) can work too (hello)

Sorry Romania, too long to be with the 'blast' word.

A lot of work but the Greek blasts should be the priority

I guess the Greek mythology is the most popular out there

Nice idea @Crow 

• Award 3