Login error?

david182nd

Question

• Members

345d9dc2201709fd90e981c8a0f8d18c.png

Every xat box I go to, I suddenly get this. I have tried doing as it says and logging in, but that doesn't work either. I enter my details and it says "Please wait..." and I'm never sent the email I need to log in.

This issue is on Chrome on Window. If I try to log in on Firefox, it works fine.

Everyone in our community has just started having this issue too, about 9 of us, so it's not something limited just to me either.

It's been like this since about Thursday 23rd November now. Any idea what's going on?

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello david182nd,

In login page if you're experiencing the ''Please wait...'' issue, all you have to do is click on the play button and it should login you in successfully.

Some users are experiencing delays in receiving login pin link email, but usually logging in repeatedly works. If you're email provider is aol/yahoo/hotmail, I would suggest an email change and open a ticket under ''Email Change'' help topic, make sure the subject in your ticket is five words or more. Recommended email to use is gmail.