New year power ?

Admin

• Smiley Makers
Just now, 6 said:

Are you accepting requests like how other countries celebrate new year?

I had an idea like this too. How over courrier celebrare the new year in 1 smilie.  E.g the london eye with fireworks. 

Top 10...12.. countries 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Mihay said:

I had an idea like this too. How over courrier celebrare the new year in 1 smilie.  E.g the london eye with fireworks. 

Top 10...12.. countries 

My country isn't known or big but i hope you get an idea to how we celebrate new year.

New Year - Nytår (nyt år) in Denmark 

1. (nytår/nytar) a smiley with a crown then ''Happy new year! Happy new year!'' appears at the top of the smiley.

(In Denmark before the new year count down, our queen  gives an annual speech that signals the beginning of a night of the same old festivities.)

2. (kransekage) a layered cake like smiley in pine tree shape. ( would be nice to be able to change it's flag on the cake)

(In Denmark kransekage is a tradional dessert serves in special occasions.)

3. (newyearjump) a smiley on the sofa in front of the tv or on the stair jumping down welcoming new year.

(In Denmark, it's a tradition to how we celebrate new year indoors, it is said that leaping from the highest viewing point symbolise the overcoming potential and difficulties in the year ahead)

This is only one of the few on how we celebrate our new year here.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Portugal, Spain, Françe -2 = 22:00
Romenia, Moldávia, Greece, 0 - =  00:00
Italy, Germany -1 -  23:00
USA -7  -12 = 12:00 - 17:00
Brasil -4 -5 = 19:00 - 20:00
Russia  +1 +2 = 01:00 - 02:00
ETC . . . . 
I will add more countries here, What is your country? that I add here.

I think this year must be smiley, with the flag in the country, and the country to be different hours from another country. so that we can celebrate all the new year, not just once!
Like that ihaaaaaaaa Happy new year everyone xD 

• Confused 2

• Advanced Members

Gold member

Every day of the launching of a new power, 35% of the real value of the podoeres in store is reduced

10% of each new, only applying once per purchase.

Smilies Type: Visa cards, types of purchases, accounting.

Peon Permanent: Gray in style like gold.

Price: 50 thousand xats to 80 thousand. This can be modified

It is only a suggestion, please reserve comments that do not help to improve this idea.

It is time for xat ADMINISTRATORS to think about the users and their good.

This power would be a NEW peon SERIOUS COUPON to buy at a lower price.

Do not add smilies and design in this idea, because it is only the basis of what it would be, it is a hypothesis, the experiment is missing and the theory.

18 minutes ago, Bau said:

Portugal, Spain, Françe -2 = 22:00
Romenia, Moldávia, Greece, 0 - =  00:00
Italy, Germany -1 -  23:00
USA -7  -12 = 12:00 - 17:00
Brasil -4 -5 = 19:00 - 20:00
Russia  +1 +2 = 01:00 - 02:00
ETC . . . . 
I will add more countries here, What is your country? that I add here.

I think this year must be smiley, with the flag in the country, and the country to be different hours from another country. so that we can celebrate all the new year, not just once!
Like that ihaaaaaaaa Happy new year everyone xD 

Dominican Republic

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, 6 said:

Are you accepting requests like how other countries celebrate new year?

Good question! Although the celebration of this date is far, and also the current point of this topic which would be celebrations according to gregorian calendar. I'd like to say that the Chinese New Year has its cultural focus and awakens a great celebration all year long with detailed clothes, costumes, dragons and this really gives me an idea that every culture has its own peculiarities.

The Chinese follow the lunar calendar based on how long the moon takes to go around the earth - about 29 days and 12 hours. Also use their own calendar based on the Chinese zodiac. Before the celebration, it is tradition to clean the house to ward off evil spirits. At midnight of the turn, everyone eats the guioza, a typical cake. The festivities last a month and include parades and pyrotechnics. A power at this level would be beyond the statistics of what we commonly see.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Nixs said:

Good question! Although the celebration of this date is far, and also the current point of this topic which would be celebrations according to gregorian calendar. I'd like to say that the Chinese New Year has its cultural focus and awakens a great celebration all year long with detailed clothes, costumes, dragons and this really gives me an idea that every culture has its own peculiarities.

The Chinese follow the lunar calendar based on how long the moon takes to go around the earth - about 29 days and 12 hours. Also use their own calendar based on the Chinese zodiac. Before the celebration, it is tradition to clean the house to ward off evil spirits. At midnight of the turn, everyone eats the guioza, a typical cake. The festivities last a month and include parades and pyrotechnics. A power at this level would be beyond the statistics of what we commonly see.

We have a Lunar power and i think it's based on a chinese a new year. I think this time we should welcome more other new celebrations from other country as well. Japan and South Korea has also big traditions in celebrating new year.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, 6 said:

We have a Lunar power and i think it's based on a chinese a new year. I think this time we should welcome more other new celebrations from other country as well. Japan and South Korea has also big traditions in celebrating new year.

It would be nice to list all the powers that were based on the New Year before listening to suggestions. I've not been here for some time like some other users who may also not have accompanied all new powers release.

• Members

It could make a power only of hugs with fires and using the flags of each country and counting down and each country having its post card, example: rio de janeiro make a hugs with background christ redeemer, and follow other countries that have postcard like the paris eiffel tower and so follow this pattern of hugs

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Phin said:

I like this, but instead of the Eagle for the other countries, why not make the animal the animal that represents the country. Ex. Rooster is France, Dragon is China, Lion is GB, etc.

yeah i see something @Phin the lion is also for cameroon the idea is cool brava!!

• Advanced Members

I was going to suggest a new power for new year in the next days, but well... i can suggest it here now.

I was thinking in a new flix power, with different types of fireworks. We have flix animations for christmas, but we don't have flix animations for new year, that's why i think that it would be a good idea.

If you need ideas for the name, the power could be called "newyearflix" or maybe "fireworksflix".

• Members
1 hour ago, Phin said:

I like this, but instead of the Eagle for the other countries, why not make the animal the animal that represents the country. Ex. Rooster is France, Dragon is China, Lion is GB, etc.

Interesting idea, I would like to see australia kangaroos.

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Mihay said:

Top 10...12.. countries 

Yeah this is the best in my opinion. You can open a poll or thread asking what counrtires the community wants to see represented in the power. It can be a nice inclusive power that has a bit of culture all around the world. 

For example Russia can have the Saint Basil's Cathedral with some fireworks around it. 

• Moderators

Well, for myself i think it will be hard to represent completely those places in a power but i think would be a good idea if represent the ways the people of those countries celebrate the new year.

If they have any particularity on how they celebrate the new year that can differ them from other countries and represent them (choosing the countries via poll or a thread).

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

Ok put a nice hug related from Soviet Union and we'll be happy!

What about adding a new hug that celebrates New Year, but with any flag on the background or other part from the hug, e.g

• /hug newyear Message#color#flag
  • /hug newyear Happy new year#ffffff#us - USA flag
  • /hug newyear Hello World!#010101#br - Brazil flag

It wont be related to one country only, but, any country.

Then obviously add smilies, to be honest, thats enough.

22 hours ago, Sydno said:

I think a special mix power with smilies from 2017 powers could be original.

Similarly to lovemix, the 2017 smilies could party to celebrate new year!

Edited by Laming
  • Award 2