Login Page Problem

ider

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello @Admin since the login page was update and the xat8 is big and no anymore minichat users are having problems with this

_DBpDQfLQAOst9t6Vo0LZw.png

When the xat8 kick us out like the picture, if you refresh in the other chats  you are you will be kicked out too and will need to login or refresh the login page again and all chats where you are. users are complaining about it there is a way to solve it or we just should wait you fix it? Thanks (joyful) 

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

All users need to re-login to their accounts after a bug was found, this is unrelated to the size of the xat8 chat. 

The size of the chat was changed due to some browsers blocking, or pausing, the chat due to new restrictions on flash applets. The chat had to become bigger to pass the restrictions and stop it from being blocked. 

Edited by Daniel

• Bot Service Providers

That's normal, because it's always been used in the same way.

The only thing that was changed was the size of the chat.swf

Just close all the xat.com tabs, open the login page and log in then close this page and you will can open the chat you want.

Just ignore that you've been disconnected from chat 8.

And if you want to report an bug use there: https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/

Edited by Laming

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Laming said:

That's normal, because it's always been used in the same way.

The only thing that was changed was the size of the chat.swf

Just close all the xat.com tabs, open the login page and log in then close this page and you will can open the chat you want.

Just ignore that you've been disconnected from chat 8.

And if you want to report an bug use there: https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/

Thats all what i said, but i don't agree with it changing the size of the xat8 affected it what i showed with the arrow was not like that in the past with the minichat.

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, ider said:

Thats all what i said, but i don't agree with it changing the size of the xat8 affected it what i showed with the arrow was not like that in the past with the minichat.

You just couldn't see it before