Sign in to follow this  
NoSense

| Electros |

Hi guys                                                                                

a ELectros is really hard found the right ones smilies, sometimes i need help of you, anyway i try, the basic is of create something of that resemble to the elements structured like a heart burning, to give different types of elementary forms witch burningheart a burning with smile, freezingICE another burning but ICE + heart ICE and smilies, Electro a smilies thunders back + another back little burning thunder, a nuclear ball energy electro, a cute electric Isle and who know what else can come to me to genius..so my suggest in this case is a one heart which the rotates to a fixed point in this case electro (others smilies suggestions are explained below, are ideas to give shape to the various nickname) I try to differentiate the my suggestions and making them as pretty as possible, among other things I do not even know which other combinations can come out with others powers already out but i try to give one suggestion:

Hat: A pawn with electric moves down and up -  nebula electro - energy ball electro

Smilies Idea: (some suggestions)

videoblocks-love-heart-rotates-in-electr OXEzUV6.png c6qDJhF.jpg  electro.png latest?cb=20140602215555 CWTS6yD.png latest?cb=20160423181019  maxresdefault.jpg emp-blast.jpg 492373-dubstep-music-Knife_Party-lightni ae60271aa98dc0ebd845dfa67ffb56a0.jpg 892.jpg stock-vector-blue-glitter-particles-effe S1FLdzf.png ac748f899ad7c9482e14a96678ba9ee1.gif 061d392f41fefa9eae5d33e94fcea0f7--visual

ElectroHeart:  the heart  like imagine and thunders moves around a smile like snake - Electroback - 3 cute smilie like aprincess >> ELectrosManpower - the man electros with two flame points hands with energy Electro (like imagine) little movements Electroman from below come how to appear the two flame electric hands end with sigh smile - Electrosman  plus ELectrosManGod: a smile man with thunders around body become a light eyes like god AuraElectro: little flame Aura back set like imagine - EnergyElectro - it is a nuclear thunder black ball little first, coming a ball all black with thunder yellow end a ball ALL BALCK with flashes of light  -  Electro Isle floats - Bomb Electro is a effect Like energy ball that lands in ground (the ring appers when touch ground) - Monster Electric first  have only a eyes (like imagine without eyes light) second coming a mouth black  open slow and eyes light - Pegasus Symphony glitter light - Particles Super Noel Electro - Aura Pegasus -  ELECTROS (main smile) ElectroBall trasparent Flaming - Energy Nebula Electro the energy nebula light in the ground goes in the air wending little nebula, more light 

Edited by Only

Hi.

One suggestion, try to structure and organize your suggestion correctly.

The more precise and clear it is, the better it is to understand what you want to suggest. Acomplar the images using editors like photoshop.

Give you a basic theory or hypothesis, of what you are going to suggest.

This power would be good, in the form of FX effect to add to other smilies an EFFECT of thunder or lightning around.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sonic said:

This power would be good, in the form of FX effect to add to other smilies an EFFECT of thunder or lightning around.

for FX i have already thought of another suggest but i thank you in advance of your opinion, u can make some examples if u want

Hi @Onlyy

Power electricity already has similar effects. One suggestion would be to use these effects as a power of smilies (small and nebulous creatures with super powers of fire sparks, shock, ice) etc.

On 25/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, BRABO said:

Hi @Onlyy

Power electricity already has similar effects. One suggestion would be to use these effects as a power of smilies (small and nebulous creatures with super powers of fire sparks, shock, ice) etc.

Nice idea, i found something about it last day: @BRABO could be news suggestions for these elements

the problem for me are the smilies but I'll look for something to make you happy

Edited by Only
  • Award 1

On 25/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, BRABO said:

Hi @Onlyy

Look now @BRABO if u like...i change it in ELECTRO remember u someone?!?! we can add new smilies, I worked a lot these days, is a nice point of make a change to this site
among other things, it goes very well with my other suggestions