Tetris Power from GAMEBOT

Dimple

• Members

Amazing Idea Dimple ... Dear Xat Staffs please add this Cool Tetris game so the Gamebot lovers and the Tetris players would be participating more and more loving the Gamebot as usual ... I am supporting you dimple ! Hope Tetris come soon!  :d

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, choco said:

Omg i like it ! My dad was obsessed with Tetris. He used to play it a lot... i think he still does. It's a nice suggestion and i like the way you made it. Supporting it ! 

how about you @choco you play it too? xd

• Advanced Members

On a quick google search, whilst the concept is not copyrighted, all rights to the game are owned by the Tetris Company.

There have been many reports of games being created, similar to Tetris, being removed.

If xat were to make this, they'd need to really re-invent it to make it more xat related. Otherwise they could be facing some problems.  

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Why not, Why not.. Long time we didn't have a new gamerace game.

Nice idea.

7 minutes ago, Flake said:

p sure this has been suggestedarrow-10x10.png many times before, nevertheless something like this is a good idea

Thank u @SlOom and @Flake >> its just came to my mine and i started to editing and idk why hehe

• Volunteers

We all know how fun tetris is, and we'd all love it to be made!

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

If xat were to make this, they'd need to really re-invent it to make it more xat related. Otherwise they could be facing some problems.  

But basically this. We don't want to risk people losing millions and millions of xats just for something you can play on another website. But it's still a good idea, and hope it can be made intelligently and legally.

• Advanced Members

I liked the idea of a new game, the more I believe it should be reworded. = A new game made by xat.com so would be cool since we have with time passed the taste of some users and is innovating pro growth xat.com is good. Congratulations suggestion liked. !

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

Great idea, but isn't this copyrighted? 

Actually i just saw the images in google sorry im not intention that it will be copyright. I just wanna show how it look like the game is.