Change pawn from main owner

Sonic

• Advanced Members

Change pawn from main owner

Hello, check in the forum to see if there was a topic with this same, in case you have left it open, for new opinions about this same, this change would be very good.

Simply, modify the peon of the main owners of the chat, I think this would be something refreshing for the chats, a new default for all the main owners.

They can suggest new pawns here if they wish.

This is something old:

x81YQ4.png

New Peon:  

Bw9rKk.png

With a combination of the old color with a new one, in representation.

PURPLE: enigmatic. It connotes royalty, power, luxury, ambition. It is also associated with nobility, wisdom, creativity.

Edited by Sonic
  • Award 4

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Sonic said:

-snip-

PURPLE: enigmatic. It connotes royalty, power, luxury, ambition. It is also associated with nobility, wisdom, creativity.

Wouldn't that be unfair to those who have already bought the (purple#) power? Now main owners get it (partially) for free? 

• Advanced Members
Just now, Angelo said:

Wouldn't that be unfair to those who have already bought the (purple#) power? Now main owners get it (partially) for free? 

Not really, it's just a combination generally, for the main owners, for this same add, the suggestion of new pawns for the main owner's peon.

• Advanced Members

This idea would change the rustic visual concept that we captivated. However, I don't see any useful needs on this because what differs owners from main owners are simply the majority precedence functions. There was a reason to be equally alike since its inception.

• Members
24 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Good point, what about ppl who still uses purple as well, this would not be nice, but you can use different colors and who knows better!

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Sonic said:

Not really, it's just a combination generally, for the main owners, for this same add, the suggestion of new pawns for the main owner's peon.

would devalue purple more than it already is, and not necessary.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Cryo said:

would devalue purple more than it already is, and not necessary.

Because everyone focuses on the design that I've sent, if you specify, it's just a suggestion, and add that you can suggest new designs for this peon

Edited by Sonic

• Advanced Members

Sometimes we have to leave things as they are. For me, the default pawn color is one of xat characteristics and shouldnt be changed. If we continue to want to change everything, xat will eventually lose its soul.

Edited by Elea
  • Award 2
  • No 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Elea said:

Sometimes we have to leave things as they are. For me, the default pawn color is one of xat characteristics and shouldnt be changed. If we continue to want to change everything, xat will eventually lose its soul.

I think the right thing would be, what does not change over time, stays behind, the same has happened with civilizations, everything changes with the process, and if it has to change because not something better, I think the classic is not what better, when there is already a way to improve the appearance of xat.COM and it is a better category for the range and a greater difference. I respect your point of view, but this is the reality.

We live in a changed world.

• Meh 1

• Advanced Members

To be honest, i think not. the pawn is already as good as is it right now, we don't need to change it. You get confused about who's main main or owner? just click the person and you'll see. i think it should stay the same as is it right now.

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Lunala said:

Use classic for your peon lol or buy namewave

Are you rich? talk without knowing what. ((
You Buy namewave for all, be a nice xat. (if you ignore beautiful and free ideas then let xat.com die).

Free Is better, everyone who create new group xat to use this pawn!
Not to buy or someone is more important than someone else, it's just an idea to be respected, and to admit it is a good idea!

• Meh 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Elea said:

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

• Award 3
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
55 minutes ago, Angelo said:

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Just improve it.

The gradient colors on the example looks so nice. Maybe if it's possible to have a pawn having use a different gradient colors instead.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

Na we already have too many expensive pawns that the majority of users can't even afford.

Why do we need more pawns? Seems pointless to me.

It´s not a new pawn, is the same pawn owner as a different color!
Do not be the owner of the same color of the principal owner. ( understand?) :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Bau said:

It´s not a new pawn, is the same pawn owner as a different color!
Do not be the owner of the same color of the principal owner. ( understand?) :$

Perhaps instead of purple and orange the pawn can be dark blue and black, similar to xat's gradient color on the homepage.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Marshall said:

The suggestion is nice, but this is too similar to purple just like @Angelo said, but it wouldnt be a bad idea to probably make the pawn darker, lighter to show difference.

It's just not fair for everyone who has bought purple, same goes to blueman, pink, gold, and ruby if the pawn you suggested were those colors. Maybe adding a mark or symbol would help let a user know a user the difference.

That's why I said that the pawn should use xat's blue and black gradient color. It'd be nicer, and less confusing.